Rated 4.9 out of 5
4.9 Stars out of 5
- by HB, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I have tried many browser addons that claim to help you focus or block distracting sites. This is the most thoughtfully designed (and effective!) extension I've ever used. Highly recommend!
- by Firefox user 14501277, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you for this addon, works very well. If I could suggest an improvement, it would be syncing time between my browsers so if I set 30 minutes a day, it is really 30 minutes, not 30 minutes multiplied by number of browsers this addon was addet to. Thank you!
- by Firefox user 14724266, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very good use of selective permissions: where most extensions ask upfront for full access to all browsing history, this one only asks you at the appropriate time for access to specific domains.
- by David Wetterau, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5This app has been just what I've been looking for for many years! I'm quite impressed by how well it is able to hold me to the limits I set. It particularly does a good job stopping content in its tracks such as playing YouTube videos. Awesome work!
- by Firefox user 13763273, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5This app is exactly what I need but I want to be able to allow specific subdomains if possible. Like block youtube.com but allow music.youtube.com?
Thanks for the prompt reply, 5 stars without a doubt.
- by Firefox user 14952255, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent for productivity. Only need a feature to enable subdomain or subsection ( eg: reddit.com/r/investments ) of website.
- by Alex Li, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent -- have helped me re-focused multiple times since using it less than a day!
I was using LeechBlock before but the way it works doesn't suit me -- to the point that I disabled it on my main browser. If you don't have much luck on LeechBlock, I suggest you give this a try!