Rated 4.9 out of 5
4.9 Stars out of 5
- by Swani, 22 days agoRated 5 out of 5I wanted to stop scrolling down for ages on Facebook without completely blocking access to the site. This add-on is perfect, it makes me much more mindful of my usage, helps me to notice when I start to get distracted by my feed and saves me a lot of time to do more interesting things!
- by Firefox user 16407792, 23 days agoRated 5 out of 5Intention has helped me resolve a problem that has plagued me at the office - mindless browsing that sucks my productivity. It is intuitive, simple, and has features that really work.
- by Firefox user 16370911, a month agoRated 4 out of 5I have two views on this:
1) It does work well for keeping you from wasting a lot of time on shopping or social media sites.
2) As someone who suffers with anxiety, I nearly always run out of time on social media sites (I usually give myself 15-20 mins a couple of times a day) because I am second guessing or rewriting a post. This isn't anything wrong with the plug-in itself, it's just that someone else with anxiety might run into the same sort of thing.