- Rated 4 out of 5by Alex_MM, 3 years agoThe only thing I miss is an Android app or a way to keep track of my progress without having to use my computer. Anyway, I loooove this add-on. It is as good as you think it will be.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16449405, 3 years agoThis is a very good app, I just wish there could be an option to check how certain features, like the newly added productivity mode, work. Sometimes I forget how they work or don't know where to find that information, so I end up not using these amazing features.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Hook, 3 years agoSo far the best anti-distraction add-on I’ve seen on Firefox yet. It does exactly what it says and in a good way.
I would give it 5 stars if it were FOSS/open source.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16370911, 3 years agoI have two views on this:
1) It does work well for keeping you from wasting a lot of time on shopping or social media sites.
2) As someone who suffers with anxiety, I nearly always run out of time on social media sites (I usually give myself 15-20 mins a couple of times a day) because I am second guessing or rewriting a post. This isn't anything wrong with the plug-in itself, it's just that someone else with anxiety might run into the same sort of thing.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Entropy, 4 years agoThere are sometimes a few bugs with websites not being properly blocked when there are many tabs of the same website, but other than that, an excellent extension!