- Rated 5 out of 5Awesome and very customizable add-on. Unfortunately it doesn't work on the latest Aurora (which is v29).
- Rated 4 out of 5i just started using this because it seems to do exactly what i've been looking for.
one question though: is there a way to add Bing as a reverse image search?
- Rated 5 out of 510 из 10, Господи, 10 из 10!
- Rated 4 out of 5唯独有一点缺憾就是不能上下移动搜索引擎的位置
- Rated 5 out of 5无意中找到的，本来过去还要一个一个独立扩展装上，造成同类型功能却要装好几个扩展，这样一个多合一全部搞定，正是我想要的
- Rated 5 out of 5偶然间发现，多引擎，支持不错
- Rated 5 out of 5Esto es el mejor que he encontrado hasta ahora.
- Rated 5 out of 5I don't know many addons with such level of customization.
I added KarmaDecay and Google. The last one - under your instructions.
And I have one suggestion to you.
Each high-level entry in Main Context Menu is very expensive.
On other hand it is more comfortable then in submenu.
You allow to user to choose which entries will be high-level and which will be in submenu under "Reverse Image Search".
Is it possible to combine the first of high-level entries with reverse image search submenu?
I mean - clicking on it will open this high-level search, clicking on one of its submenu entries will open an appropriate search of submenu.
Or it is impossible?
But anyway - I'm shocked by level of customization and thank you very much!
P.S. I also found out that this addon can be used not only for image search.
I added SEO searches and geolocation and it works. But the site that I want to check should have an image (actually it reports geolocation of image host).
If the context menu entry will appear not only when image hovering, but also links and even unconditionally, I think, I'd be able to check all what I want.
- Rated 5 out of 5Placing the search options in the main menu makes this so convenient and quick. Instructions for adding Google image search worked great too.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is the ultimate image search add-on.
It doesn't come with google images by default, but it didn't take one minute to add it.
It is flexible, it is customizable and it is perfect.
Good job, Xamayon
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks, I've been using the add-on for months and it's always saved me the trouble of manually copying & pasting the url to the search engines. I regularly search images multiple time a day and it's helped big time.
The review by Gizmo_001 is a not really something potential users should look at. I recently formatted by hard drive and am re-doing all my add-on settings. I've finally gotten to this one and was easily able to add the Google Image Search with the instructions given in another review. It only took me one try (1 minute copy/paste) and worked perfectly.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works without any problems. Very convenient.
- Rated 5 out of 5Pretty much what everyone else has said. Must have addon!
On a sidenote, is there a fix for the ehentai search? It no longer works for me.
- Rated 5 out of 5Must-have addon. Just don't forget to add google image search manually.
- Rated 5 out of 5Outstanding add-on.
It helps me a lot. And it's a must-have add-on for wiki editors.
- Rated 5 out of 5I really like how it doesn't just find matches- it even finds close matches and gives probabilities of matches!
The bottom line is this gives a really good option for reverse picture searches!
- Rated 5 out of 5Awesome.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great add-on. Works perfectly with Nightly too.
- Rated 5 out of 5The best from image search extensions, must have!
- Rated 5 out of 5I fixed the defaults settings but still got the same error.
When I search directly from the ascii2d site ( http://www.ascii2d.net/imagesearch ) or from the firefox search bar ( created by add to search bar ), everything works fine. So I think there is no problem with the ascii2d.net.
- Rated 5 out of 5this is it... great add-on thank you so much..
- Rated 5 out of 5I love this extension - it saves me from having to have two separate extensions for TinEye and Google Image Search :D
It would be really nice if the menu options didn't appear at the bottom of the context menu, though - it would be far nicer if they appeared near the other image options like View Image, Copy Image Location, etc. As it is, it just seems out of place.
- Rated 5 out of 5You have made this extension really flexible. I can translate the menu and add new search engines really easily. <3
@zenopz: Just do it yourself :) Open the option menu of "Image Search Options" in the add-on manager. Then click "Add" and fill the form like this:
LEFT CLICK SETTINGS
RIGHT CLICK SETTINGS
VARIABLES ("Use POST instead of GET" checked)
SHOW ICON (the field on the right)
- Rated 5 out of 5A great and irreplaceable addon.
I have but a little suggestion - please add an icon to the context menu item as you did with Chrome extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5Please, add this search engine http://www.google.com/insidesearch/searchbyimage.html