- Rated 5 out of 5Please, add this search engine http://www.google.com/insidesearch/searchbyimage.html
- Rated 5 out of 5I think this is a great add-on but how do i add the google image search? I did what it says in the "About this Add-on" but it still doesnt work
Developer responseposted 8 years agoDid you try importing the text file? That method should definitely work, and it has the Google search by image set up properly and enabled. If you've tried importing and its still not working as you expect, send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll see if we can get the issue resolved.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is a well made addon. It has every reverse image search engine there is,it's customizable and works perfectly. Never had any problems with it.
- Additional upload function from Harddisk would be nice, if possible...
- Rated 5 out of 5A useful extension.
GazoPa has closed their search engine. But they say "We'll be launching a new image search site mainly for research purpose in near future as an alternative tool for our current users. "
- Rated 5 out of 5Pretty cool but it's difficult to find other search engines. If you use this often I suggest finding a group of people and compiling a list of search params.
- Rated 5 out of 5Just simply a great extension.
Simple, but still powerful and does it's job well.
Thanks for it!
- Rated 5 out of 5能这么快就放出添加Google的方式，真是太难得了。感谢！
有个问题是，搜索引擎要排序还不方便，现在还只能靠修改导出的txt文件，或者”set as last“。希望下一版本能有“向上”“向下”的功能。
- Rated 5 out of 5Hello. Good extension. I would like to see the following changes to the new version:
1. Do not display the contex menu, if it is not an image
2. The search is conducted in a background tab
Developer responseposted 9 years agoThe context menu does only display when on an image, but by default background images are also considered searchable images. This can be disabled in the preferences if you so desire.Additionally, if you go into the preferences, you can set which window/tab/etc you would like results to be displayed in. This extension is highly customizable, and it is up to the user to modify it to fit their needs. It it undoubtedly the case that the defaults are not ideal for everyone, they are set up to provide a certain degree of functionality so users can get a feel for the extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5Отличный плагин, спасибо.
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on.
Can you maybe add cydral.com? Cydral Image Search Engine add-on have also nice "search for images related to the selected text".
- Rated 4 out of 5I use this addon regularly in Windows with Firefox 4.0 and have recently added it to my Linux/Firefox 4.0 installation. It works well with only one problem in that the options do not show up in the right click menu when selecting an image to search for.
Developer responseposted 9 years agoHaven't seen that before, very unusual... I'll have to take a look, but probably not too hard to fix. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Edit: This has been fixed in version 188.8.131.52, which is available from the 'all versions' page. Once it's fully reviewed by mozilla it'll show up here.
- Rated 5 out of 5Super
- Rated 4 out of 5Thank you! I used to use the add-on by Tineye.com, and I find this more powerful.
It would be appreciated if you can add support for stu.baidu.com, which is an alternative for tineye.
- Rated 5 out of 5While I enjoy using your plugin in Firefox, is there any way you can add the options that have been requested, with one more addition. Can you make the plugin available on Seamonkey 2.0.11? Doing this would increase its exposure to the public.
- Rated 4 out of 5Very well done. I would love to see those additions:
1. Adding those image reverse search sites:
BYO Image Search Labée Inc.
that has this extension:
that has this extension:
There is also this one which I didn't test because it's in Japanese...
2. Maybe you can even add option to add customizable links to the list, for uploading images to more sites for reverse image search or other image manipulations!
3. Also, you might add the option to show the site's favicons in the context menu, like in the TinEye official extension and two of the others above:
4. Finally, how about adding "Open All in Tabs" at the bottom of the sub menu, to search the image in all sites with a single click, simil to what the Organize Search Engines extension does:
- Rated 4 out of 5Very good addon.
- Rated 5 out of 5Yes, please update for Minefield.
- Rated 5 out of 5Please update for Firefox 4!
- Rated 5 out of 5very good! )
it is better than official "TinEye Reverse Image Search" - it opens result in a new tab and gives it a focus.
- Rated 4 out of 5It performs as advertised - when you hover over any picture and right click, a context menu option pops up which if clicked sends that picture to the appropriate image search database. This saves a lot of time copying and pasting links into the image search database query box.
Would have been perfect if it was able to customise and make use of the advanced search options available for both image search databases.