Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13914308, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5using Xmarks since start learned they stop per 01st of May - and using several browsers on several locations that causes issues with me ... so learned about EverSync and installed on both Firefox and Chrome and was surprized about its speed and ease of use...
Only one issue -- on Exporer it causes some sort of extension error and seems not to work...
- by Firefox user 13896072, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It's a s**t. I've been spending more tnah five hours trying to backup within Firefox. I've deletede the account, created another one... nothing works.
- by Firefox user 13851105, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Can't even login. Download, setup account with email and password. Then try to use these to login to begin sync. Get repeated message "An error has occurred. Return to login." At this point, I would not trust this software even if it eventually allowed login.
- by Firefox user 12986166, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5on Android, no login is possible, so no sync on multiple computers.
bei Android ist kein Login möglich, also keine Sync auf mehreren Computer.
Nicht zu gebrauchen
- by Seiki Seisakusho, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5When Autosync/Autobackup is on, it refreshes "the bookmarks" by deleting one by one, then replaces step by step on the FF bookmarks tab (I see what's goin' on), as well as most of my bookmarks in FF were deleted. Fortunately, I was able to restore them back.
This is an issue for 2 months, I think.
It says my quota is full.
Definitely, I lost my trust!