- by Braden's PC's, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5This addon does not even do what it advertises. It works OK as a bookmark manager within multiple instances of Firefox or Chrome, but this is completely unnecessary and redundant as FF and Chrome both have bookmark syncing (and so much more) built in when you log into a Mozilla/Google account. Backup and restore is neat, but again, this is also redundant as these feature already exist in the browser. If you are reading this and are considering EverSync as a way to sync between Chrome and FF, this is not the tool for you. I attempted to do this multiple times over a 6 month period, trying different methods, and it all it would do was lock up FF/Chrome on me. Also, be aware that you need to purchase a premium account ($44) to have it do over 1,000 bookmarks. Also be aware that when you purchase this with PayPal, it is an annual subscription that will automatically renew each year until you cancel the subscription with Nimbus and/or remove the per-approved payment from PayPal.
EDIT: Nimbus was nice enough to give me a partial refund of $40 when the subscription renewed this year. I had forgotten all about it. I am very grateful for that. Thank you Nimbus.
EDIT: Some of the issues with the bookmarks may be partly to blame on the browsers themselves. I have experienced some lockup issues in FF and Vivaldi (a Chrome fork that is very buggy, I have since uninstalled it) when exporting/importing my bookmarks. I have thousand, possibly tens of thousands of them, most work related. I am going to look for alternative solutions to this, like maybe some sort of cloud based "bookmark" option.
- by Firefox user 13541127, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Not letting sing in. Username and passowrd are all right, I can login in the webpage, put in Firefox not allawed.
Can you fix it? Working fine in Opera and Chrome
- by Firefox user 13373699, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm using EverSynch to backup and remotely access both my bookmarks and SpeedDial dials. It's fantastic and very fast. Couldn't ask for a more reliable and better service. Bravo.
- by Judy Bell, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5PROBLEMS never stop and I've wasted hours on this. It worked fine before the ff upgrade, was told to install the new fvd but it won't accept my password, reset the password and it still won't accept it.I have everysync, everhelper, have been using this for years but got so frustrated I started using Opera and now that browser is buggy and I'm getting unresponsive messages just I did constantly in ff. At least fvd worked in opera so I'll have to go back to it. Just spent hour or more uninstalling fvd, reinstalling,,,new password won't work, nothing synchs, it's a disaster and I am MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- by Pascal, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5WOW. Das ist geil! Funktioniert sensationell.
Sehr intuitive, leicht verständliches Addon (EverSync) und Cloud Speicher (EverHelper) mit logischer und schlichter Menüführung.
Die Synchronisation funktioniert in allen Browsern (Firefox, Chrome, Opera) reibungslos. Die Cloud für die Bookmarks lässt sich sehr einfach und geschmeidig aufräumen und entrümpeln. Viele Bookmarks können so sehr gut verwaltet werden. Die Android App ist ok, bin aber nicht ein grosser Fan. Die Bookmarks sind da nicht im Browser integriert sondern stehen einfach als Kopie vom Server zur Verfügung. Das kriege ich besser hin mit dem Opera- und Firefox Sync..
Xmarks ist zwar auch nicht schlecht, die Synchronisation mit Opera ist aber auch im Jahr 2018 immer noch nicht möglich.. Zudem gab es immer wieder Synchronisations-Unfälle mit verschwundenen Bookmarks.....
- by Firefox user 13669277, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfectly with firefox, opera and vivaldi on Ubuntu and Windows 10. Always synchronizes. I'd used xmarks for over 10 years, but last time with problems. With Eversync everything's seem to be ok. I dont't tested advanced functions yet.
- by pjmarengo, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work with Firefox. I just switched back to Firefox from the Opera browser; the bookmark upload from Opera seemed to go smoothly and quickly. But the sync just hangs on Firefox. When trying to merge bookmarks I get to the screen that says "please be patient, this should take 10 to 40 seconds to complete" or something like that, and it does... nothing. I just get the little wheel spinning around and around. Thinking that maybe it was just slow because I have so many bookmarks, I've left it running for as long as a half hour. Went back and it was still stuck there.
I've read some of the reviews that seemed to be good written by other Firefox users; and the most recent ones that, like me, said it didn't work. Apparently the extension needs to be updated to be compatible with the new Firefox 57.Guess I'll look around for another solution to porting my Opera bookmarks to FF.
- by Firefox user 13578533, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Buggy, unreliable, problematic, has to be synced every time Firefox is opened, forgets password when signing in, adds groups randomly, loses groups, backup is random, restore DOESN'T, this is the worst app I have ever used, very disappointing.