- by Judy Bell, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5PROBLEMS never stop and I've wasted hours on this. It worked fine before the ff upgrade, was told to install the new fvd but it won't accept my password, reset the password and it still won't accept it.I have everysync, everhelper, have been using this for years but got so frustrated I started using Opera and now that browser is buggy and I'm getting unresponsive messages just I did constantly in ff. At least fvd worked in opera so I'll have to go back to it. Just spent hour or more uninstalling fvd, reinstalling,,,new password won't work, nothing synchs, it's a disaster and I am MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- by Pascal, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5WOW. Das ist geil! Funktioniert sensationell.
Sehr intuitive, leicht verständliches Addon (EverSync) und Cloud Speicher (EverHelper) mit logischer und schlichter Menüführung.
Die Synchronisation funktioniert in allen Browsern (Firefox, Chrome, Opera) reibungslos. Die Cloud für die Bookmarks lässt sich sehr einfach und geschmeidig aufräumen und entrümpeln. Viele Bookmarks können so sehr gut verwaltet werden. Die Android App ist ok, bin aber nicht ein grosser Fan. Die Bookmarks sind da nicht im Browser integriert sondern stehen einfach als Kopie vom Server zur Verfügung. Das kriege ich besser hin mit dem Opera- und Firefox Sync..
Xmarks ist zwar auch nicht schlecht, die Synchronisation mit Opera ist aber auch im Jahr 2018 immer noch nicht möglich.. Zudem gab es immer wieder Synchronisations-Unfälle mit verschwundenen Bookmarks.....
- by Firefox user 13669277, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfectly with firefox, opera and vivaldi on Ubuntu and Windows 10. Always synchronizes. I'd used xmarks for over 10 years, but last time with problems. With Eversync everything's seem to be ok. I dont't tested advanced functions yet.
- by pjmarengo, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work with Firefox. I just switched back to Firefox from the Opera browser; the bookmark upload from Opera seemed to go smoothly and quickly. But the sync just hangs on Firefox. When trying to merge bookmarks I get to the screen that says "please be patient, this should take 10 to 40 seconds to complete" or something like that, and it does... nothing. I just get the little wheel spinning around and around. Thinking that maybe it was just slow because I have so many bookmarks, I've left it running for as long as a half hour. Went back and it was still stuck there.
I've read some of the reviews that seemed to be good written by other Firefox users; and the most recent ones that, like me, said it didn't work. Apparently the extension needs to be updated to be compatible with the new Firefox 57.Guess I'll look around for another solution to porting my Opera bookmarks to FF.
- by Firefox user 13578533, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Buggy, unreliable, problematic, has to be synced every time Firefox is opened, forgets password when signing in, adds groups randomly, loses groups, backup is random, restore DOESN'T, this is the worst app I have ever used, very disappointing.
- by Spiv13, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Added to Firefox 57.01 on Ubuntu 16.04, registered account, pressed Sync, after a long time nothing is happening, all I see in the EverSync icon is: "Sync Bookmarks is not active" and "Locked" and "Initializing 0/0"