- by khrapov, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Guys, login doesn't work on FireFox 59. Please urgently fix it.
Login works fine on Chrome, but here, on FireFox 59, it doesn't. Looking forward. After fixing I will change my review to positive, because you service is indeed good replacement for XMarks. When works:)
- by Firefox user 13953799, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Pure crap. Misplace bookmarks, deletes bookmarks and takes fooooorever to do something. Used to use xmarks but since they are quiting I tried this. Same set of bookmarks on every computer to start with should be easy, right? Wrong. On some computers all bookmarks were gone, on other some of the bookmarks were gone and on yet another computer all bookmarks were there, twice. Tried to delete all bookmarks from all but one browser and then download them onto the other but still the same mess. Now this browser has been been *downloading* for more than 24 hours and still not finish, using more than 18 Gb of RAM. It takes talent to make something this useless.
Edit: I am paying for this, just as I used to pay for Xmarks, and therefor not the free versions limitations. I don't mind paying for things that I use, if they work. One star is really to much.
- by Firefox user 13913848, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I left a one-star review before, and now it's not showing in the reviews. How nice. So, 2nd time leaving a one-star review. Not only will my bookmarks not sync, customer service never bothered to respond to my email when I contacted them for assistance, and it's been two weeks now.
- by mediaklan, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Quite nice to be able to sync both Speed dials / Bookmarks with Eversync, and since a famous synchro service is ending, that will bring Eversync to the spotlight. Now if we could get rid of the incredibly amateurish and childish interface/gui settings, that will upgrade this addon into a must-have. More options for the speed dials look & feel wouldn't hurt, too. Still, a nice addon. Good work !
- by Robbie Hatley, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5This add-on is good for TRANSFERRING bookmarks from on browser to another, once only, as long as you have substantially fewer than 15000 bookmarks total. (Which for anyone who's been on the Internet for more than a few months, is a pathetically small number.)
However, it sux at SYNCHRONIZING bookmarks, because of two huge problems:
Firstly, even if you only have about 7000 bookmarks, you'll run into "quota limits" causing an incomplete upload of bookmarks, because the "quota" adds all existing bookmarks on the server, all "backed-up" bookmarks on the server, all bookmarks on machine-to-be-synced-#1, and all bookmarks on machine-to-be-synced-#2, and insists that THAT TOTAL must be < 15000, which of course it won't be: it'll be 20000 or 30000. So, you get incomplete (50%? 25%? 10%?) synchronization.
Secondly, this add-on has the infuriating habit of duplicating all of your directory structures (but none of the actual bookmarks) in your main computer's "Bookmarks" menu, creating an ungodly mess requiring hours to carefully find and erase all of the hundreds or thousands of bogus empty folders. And then it'll do it again the next time you try to merge. And again. And again.
In short, nice bookmark FORWARDER, but NOT a viable bookmark MERGER. I'll be nice and give it 2 stars out of 5 (though, arguments could be made for giving it 1 or 0 stars).
- by Proft, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5With only 1600 bookmarks, initial sync has been running for over 30 minutes and has not yet completed. I have over 6000 bookmarks on my main machine so this is untenable.
- by heldmyw, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5A spectacularly intuitive user interface. I am quite impressed with the ability to access my bookmarks across any platform without leaving a trace. This includes phones!
The fact that I can export to a file adds another level of security that I very much appreciate. Well done!
- by Firefox user 13935566, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Half way to replace my Xmarks sync. Unfortunately at the moment no profile option to hide some private folders at work and some work folders at home.
Finally removed as too much duplication and I was tired to clean it up every month.
- by Firefox user 12876802, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Работает синхронизация на Win 7 и не работает на Win10. Браузер Firefox. Окно с надписью "Резервное копирование " зависает навсегда. Еще ни разу не отвисло.
- by throkr, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5As Xmarks is ending on 1st May 2018, I decided to give Eversync a try.
Well, I'm not disappointed at all : works perfectly with 3 browsers (Cyberfox, Waterfox and SRWare Iron), on several computers (on Win10 1709 and now on Win10 1803-Build 17133.1).
So, a BIG thank to the developers and let's hope that it continues to work like that ! :-)
- by Alexey, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Лучшее расширение для стартовой страницы. Вот только еще бы можно было отключить синхронизацию закладок через EverSync, оставив при этом синхронизацию собственно дилов.