Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Proft, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5With only 1600 bookmarks, initial sync has been running for over 30 minutes and has not yet completed. I have over 6000 bookmarks on my main machine so this is untenable.
- by heldmyw, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5A spectacularly intuitive user interface. I am quite impressed with the ability to access my bookmarks across any platform without leaving a trace. This includes phones!
The fact that I can export to a file adds another level of security that I very much appreciate. Well done!
- by Firefox user 13935566, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Half way to replace my Xmarks sync. Unfortunately at the moment no profile option to hide some private folders at work and some work folders at home.
Finally removed as too much duplication and I was tired to clean it up every month.
- by Firefox user 12876802, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Работает синхронизация на Win 7 и не работает на Win10. Браузер Firefox. Окно с надписью "Резервное копирование " зависает навсегда. Еще ни разу не отвисло.
- by throkr, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5As Xmarks is ending on 1st May 2018, I decided to give Eversync a try.
Well, I'm not disappointed at all : works perfectly with 3 browsers (Cyberfox, Waterfox and SRWare Iron), on several computers (on Win10 1709 and now on Win10 1803-Build 17133.1).
So, a BIG thank to the developers and let's hope that it continues to work like that ! :-)
- by Alexey, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Лучшее расширение для стартовой страницы. Вот только еще бы можно было отключить синхронизацию закладок через EverSync, оставив при этом синхронизацию собственно дилов.
- by Bacchante, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works like a charm, between Chrome, FF, and Opera. And between multiple OS Linux and Windows. I was also an old xmarks user and was looking for a replacement for it as it is going to be shut down on May 1. Such a life saver! The only shortcoming is the synchronization interval, which in my opinion should be whenever a bookmark is added/deleted/updated, not 30 mins. But this is nothing to complain over. Perhaps add this as a PRO feature with money?
The other thing is, the EverSync options page consumes CPU like crazy. My Firefox gets 50% CPU usage when this page is open. When I close it, it is gone. Improvement needed.
- by zuzavo zaza, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Please, before use this addon read carefully the Terms and Conditions of use before acept: "By using our Service you expressly allow us to transfer your personal data to the United States and process it there." For synchronize my tabs is really necesary "process " my personal info in the U.S? Really? Fuck you
- by Firefox user 13372028, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5EverSync is the best replacement for XMarks, which stops syncing with May 1, 2018
I am convinced, EverSync is the best replacement for XMarks, which is no longer available after May 1, 2018. EverSync is a multi-platform bookmark syncing service, very useful, if you want to sync your bookmarks on more than one browser. Like XMarks did, its service works with browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer or a smartphone app for Android, iOS or Windows Phone.
On April 2nd, 2018 I have registered to a free EverSync-Account on my first computer and did the first bookmarks-sync (as the first step only on this one computer) parallel to XMarks. On my Lumia 640 smartphone with Windows Phone and on my job-computer I first uninstalled the XMarks-FF-AddOn and then installed the Eversync-Firefox-Addon. With EverSync it's very easy to find and delete empty folders and to find all bookmarks. EverySync is a very perfect replacement for XMarks, which I used about several years without greater problems.
Until March, 30 2018, when I got the E-Mail "Support for Xmarks is ending on May 1, 2018" I would have given a rating of 5 stars to XMarks. Because a free bookmark-sync-AddOn for more than one browser is very important for me, I do not like the discontinuing of the XMarks-service. So my new rating for XMarks now is only one star. My rating for EverSync ist 5 stars and my recommendation is to replace XMarks with EverSync.