- by Seiki Seisakusho, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5When Autosync/Autobackup is on, it refreshes "the bookmarks" by deleting one by one, then replaces step by step on the FF bookmarks tab (I see what's goin' on), as well as most of my bookmarks in FF were deleted. Fortunately, I was able to restore them back.
This is an issue for 2 months, I think.
It says my quota is full.
Definitely, I lost my trust!
- by Firefox user 13754489, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5was decent for it's time (before FF and chrome supported sync), the only real problem was and is bookmark duplication which can accumulate over 2000 duplicates of a single bookmark in just a few hours.
- by Firefox user 13046811, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5What a mess! When it works it is perfect. I completely lose all links about every 3 months for some reason. Probably a Foxfire undate which is a whole different problem.
- by Braden's PC's, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5This addon does not even do what it advertises. It works OK as a bookmark manager within multiple instances of Firefox or Chrome, but this is completely unnecessary and redundant as FF and Chrome both have bookmark syncing (and so much more) built in when you log into a Mozilla/Google account. Backup and restore is neat, but again, this is also redundant as these feature already exist in the browser. If you are reading this and are considering EverSync as a way to sync between Chrome and FF, this is not the tool for you. I attempted to do this multiple times over a 6 month period, trying different methods, and it all it would do was lock up FF/Chrome on me. Also, be aware that you need to purchase a premium account ($44) to have it do over 1,000 bookmarks. Also be aware that when you purchase this with PayPal, it is an annual subscription that will automatically renew each year until you cancel the subscription with Nimbus and/or remove the per-approved payment from PayPal.
EDIT: Nimbus was nice enough to give me a partial refund of $40 when the subscription renewed this year. I had forgotten all about it. I am very grateful for that. Thank you Nimbus.
EDIT: Some of the issues with the bookmarks may be partly to blame on the browsers themselves. I have experienced some lockup issues in FF and Vivaldi (a Chrome fork that is very buggy, I have since uninstalled it) when exporting/importing my bookmarks. I have thousand, possibly tens of thousands of them, most work related. I am going to look for alternative solutions to this, like maybe some sort of cloud based "bookmark" option.
- by Firefox user 13541127, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Not letting sing in. Username and passowrd are all right, I can login in the webpage, put in Firefox not allawed.
Can you fix it? Working fine in Opera and Chrome
- by Firefox user 13373699, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm using EverSynch to backup and remotely access both my bookmarks and SpeedDial dials. It's fantastic and very fast. Couldn't ask for a more reliable and better service. Bravo.
- by Judy Bell, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5PROBLEMS never stop and I've wasted hours on this. It worked fine before the ff upgrade, was told to install the new fvd but it won't accept my password, reset the password and it still won't accept it.I have everysync, everhelper, have been using this for years but got so frustrated I started using Opera and now that browser is buggy and I'm getting unresponsive messages just I did constantly in ff. At least fvd worked in opera so I'll have to go back to it. Just spent hour or more uninstalling fvd, reinstalling,,,new password won't work, nothing synchs, it's a disaster and I am MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!