- Rated 4 out of 5by bluesun, 2 years agoGreat extension. Needs 2 features found on Firefox v56 and before, though. You can use Waterfox with the Classic Theme Restorer to get these features, but they have regrettably disappeared in FF v57 and above. Waterfox is from the mozilla version 56 code base and still supports virtually all of the legacy extensions, but is starting to get a bit too bloaty and, even with no add-ons loaded, has memory leaks that can bring it up well over 2 GB just sitting open for 24 - 48 hours. Still worth looking into for those who lost add-ons they can't live without since FF re-wrote its engine in version 57. It can also use current FF extensions like FoxyTab, btw. It shares profile information with your current FF & can run concurrently.
1. Ability to locate tabs right above display windows, under the bookmark bar. Infinitely better user-friendly design.
2. Allow for tabs in a designated number of multiple rows instead of extending the tabs off the end of the screen and needing to arrow back and forth to get to unexposed tabs. For those with a number of tabs open at a time, this is the best way to display all tabs without resorting to gimmick.
Those two additions would bring FoxyTabs up to a solid 5 stars and more.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoPlease post the feature requests to the support for further discussion.
Some of the requests (like multiple row tabs etc) are not possible any more in FF57+. Extension do not have the ability to change Firefox UI.
- Rated 5 out of 5by 夜揽青河, 3 years agoWell, I've found that I forgot to click the add button...
But now I have a new problem.
When I set the nation and the time zone and then click the add button, Is the city displayed below not be able to be modified?
though the time is correct but the city isn't the one I want to be showed.
Is it possible to make us be able to customize it?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rainyskyboy, 3 years agoAwosome i would rate 5 stars but 2 issues
1-how can i save mutli-tabs as pdf or desktop shortcut ? select group of tabs while holding "ctrl" not working..it's make the action for 1 tab ..
2-how can i rearrange context menu actions1- At the moment, there is no such feature yet. Selected tab feature will be in next next upgrade of FoxyTab.
2- You can rearrange menus them via Options -> Context Menu
- Rated 5 out of 5by jerobi, 3 years agoOutstanding. Kudos.
One suggestion/request if I may:
There is an option to copy urls to clipboard,
why not an option to paste/open urls from clipboard?
(Surely, new line separated.)