- by 夜揽青河, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Well, I've found that I forgot to click the add button...
But now I have a new problem.
When I set the nation and the time zone and then click the add button, Is the city displayed below not be able to be modified?
though the time is correct but the city isn't the one I want to be showed.
Is it possible to make us be able to customize it?
- by Rainyskyboy, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Awosome i would rate 5 stars but 2 issues
1-how can i save mutli-tabs as pdf or desktop shortcut ? select group of tabs while holding "ctrl" not working..it's make the action for 1 tab ..
2-how can i rearrange context menu actions1- At the moment, there is no such feature yet. Selected tab feature will be in next next upgrade of FoxyTab.
2- You can rearrange menus them via Options -> Context Menu
- by jerobi, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Outstanding. Kudos.
One suggestion/request if I may:
There is an option to copy urls to clipboard,
why not an option to paste/open urls from clipboard?
(Surely, new line separated.)
- by grahamperrin, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Copy page title and URL as … :
FoxyTab compatibility with Sidebery:
- by eUROs, a year agoRated 5 out of 5WOW! and again WOW!! This is an EXCELLENT extension! I like the feature which can "save Tab as PDF". This is so Awesome!! You did an EXCEPTIONAL job with this Addon Guys! Bravo!!! 👍 👏 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- by Holger, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It works well and has a lot of features. However, Tab sort by title seems weird as it sorts "iCloud" and "Congstar" way behind letter "Z". Both tabs do not have any special characters in front which would explain it. Can someone help?The default JS sort, sorts Capitals/uppercases before lowercases which means A...Za...z. It is possible to use alternative method to sort it as you expect, but there has not been any request for it.