- Rated 5 out of 5by DestrockQc, 2 years agoI have to learn that plugin more but for now I use it for a single option : close all tabs to the left. When I have 3492390423940249 tabs open but I want to keep firefox open because I'm downloading a video, i now can close them all very easily and save me a HUGE amount of time !
- Rated 5 out of 5by YT-Cracker, 2 years agoHow is this NOT one of the most widely installed extensions?! It adds SO many useful features to your daily browsing experience, add this to the official Firefox Multi-Account Containers and you're #winning - please try this one out and spread the word so everyone can benefit from this outstanding browser extension!
-YT (winter is coming)
- Rated 5 out of 5by miguelk, 2 years agoThank you! Please advise what is the syntax to set a custom copy for markdown url. Thanks again.Please your post your questions to the support for proper discussion.
- Rated 4 out of 5by M, 2 years agoawesome. but PLEASE PUT A WARNING ON "HOST" TAB OPERATIONS !
or at least make it possible to undo somehow
(lost a lot of saved tabs here)First time that has been asked. Please post to the support for a proper discussion.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Clewen, 2 years ago请求更新地址栏显示为 Mozilla 页面时提供的 Firefox Browser 图标为新版图标或更改为 Firefox 图标。
This FoxyTab addon could show country or region flag accroding to IP address, and if the current address is some types of special address like any addons' setting page, this addon shows a Firefox Browser icon, but the version of the icon isn't lastest.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13559623, 2 years agoCan not id ipv6 address, such as china network, china educational network, USA, japan and so on
- Rated 4 out of 5by Derpy, 2 years agoModern browser always open links in Bookmarks in the same tab. Though I can right-click a link and open a bookmark link in a new tab, I so want the function where simply left-clicking a link in your bookmarks opens said link in a NEW tab automatically. Am I missing a setting or is this just not available? Thanks.FoxyTab deals with the TAB as a whole and not the TAB content/page where links are located so that is not a function of FoxyTab.