- by Leonardo, a month agoRated 4 out of 5The only problem i found is in configuration: My Time Zone is Brasília/São Paulo and our GMT is -03:00, Please correct this.
The TZ in this GMT -02:00 is due to daylight savings time, already abolished.
The correct is GMT -03:00.
- by Firefox user 14487300, a month agoRated 3 out of 5The fact that you have to right click on a tab just to be able to close the duplicates is annoying. What's the difference really then to just close the duplicate tab by hand, if I already know which tab is duplicate?
I am not sure whether there's an option to automatically close duplicate tabs.
- by Firefox user 16995833, a month agoRated 4 out of 5It works. But you really shoud write better instuctions... e.g. at the first time I didn't know that I have to right-click on the tab to find the context menu.
And you could add options for creating PDFs, and (after saving a PDF) you could add a quick link "open PDF" and/or "open file directory" in the pop-up.
- by Firefox user 12552015, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5HOW DO YOU INSTALL IT
SO THAT IT DOES SOMETHING
WHERE THE INSTRUCTIONS
I GAVE IT PERMISSION FOR EVERYTHING AND THE KEYS TO MY HOUSE AND TSLA STOCK (already sold the doge)
IT DOES FUCKING NOTHING !!!
you say FF already had a 'save all tabs'
HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW THAT... it aint anywhere..
recent incarnation of FF on windows 10 Pro... mostly 8.1, on W10 the new one seem to have lost the "PREVIOUS SESSION" option on start up..
yes I can use history to restore what I want,
in fact genius code writers, why not give us a facility to check off items in the history. anywhere...
AND be able to copy or export all such checked items ....
BUT YOU HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE give instruction etc..
otherwise you just remain the bunch of philosophical kants you are to most people, pleasing yourselves and some 'enlightened' (in your eyes) sections of the community
u don't need my love to make ya sock go up n down
- by Kliff, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Sorting tabs, by URL/Title etc, doesnt seem to work when opening a private browsing window. Addon seems otherwise perfect and really useful.
Outside of that, the only feature this doesnt have that would be nice is the ability to unload tabs similar to how it can reload a tab or reload tabs to the left/right.