- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14055541, 2 months agoNice addon, but it seems like conflicting with Simple tab groups addon. By disabling FoxyTab, STG's manipulation became significantly faster and there is no crushing.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Thomas Leon Highbaugh, 2 years agoMuch better icon now, that was a big plus.
I keep this extensions around because it enables some tab related actions that are useful even though its got others that are disjointed and I may well pull out works and dump them in my own because I would like to go Unix Philosophy mode on my firefox extensions (or dump them in userChrome.js files to really strip out the unneeded headaches) which means I would prefer extensions that do one thing and do it well over an octopus like this particular extension.
Nonetheless, other than the God Awful theme the extensions menu and popup have, hence the reduced star its that terrible, I have no issue with it and it does all the things it claims to do and does them relatively well.
Its also weird that this extension alone allows the modification of its context menu without me diving into the `.jsm` and userChrome.js, that should be made into a standard feature for extensions with a lot of nested functionality in my humble opinion.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Leonardo, 3 years agoThe only problem i found is in configuration: My Time Zone is Brasília/São Paulo and our GMT is -03:00, Please correct this.
The TZ in this GMT -02:00 is due to daylight savings time, already abolished.
The correct is GMT -03:00.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16995833, 3 years agoIt works. But you really shoud write better instuctions... e.g. at the first time I didn't know that I have to right-click on the tab to find the context menu.
And you could add options for creating PDFs, and (after saving a PDF) you could add a quick link "open PDF" and/or "open file directory" in the pop-up.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kliff, 3 years agoSorting tabs, by URL/Title etc, doesnt seem to work when opening a private browsing window. Addon seems otherwise perfect and really useful.
Outside of that, the only feature this doesnt have that would be nice is the ability to unload tabs similar to how it can reload a tab or reload tabs to the left/right.
- Rated 4 out of 5by NetworkViking, 3 years agoI rate it for what it is. It's a very full-featured extension and the configuration menu is far cleaner than that of most available extensions. HOWEVER...
For all that it does; there is yet one major, obvious function missing. The very function that I was looking for.
Please add a function to reload all tabs on a PER-WINDOW basis. ;)
Otherwise? Well done.
UPDATE: I just realized that the function "FoxyTab > Reload > ⇄ All" does, in fact, reload all of the tabs in the focused window.
So what we need is a "Reload ALL tabs" function to reload ALL tabs in ALL windows. ;)