- Rated 5 out of 5by Azdec, 8 days agoThis is the best weather add-on I have ever downloaded. Everything works as intended. I like that i can have the add on display on webpages as well as the toolbar. Multiple icons to choose from. Lots of easy ways to customize. I have had it for well over a year and it has never messed anything up.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12986158, 2 months agoChange Location option doesn't work. It will not allow anything to be typed into the box. Useless if you can't get the weather for your area. I couldn't care less what the weather in New York is.
Update: Five days later and the location selector is still not working. Someone tried to fix it, but all they did was change the constant "working" symbol, the spinning arrow to the icon to select something, the pointing finger. That doesn't do anything. When you click on it, you still can't enter a location, instead the finger selects the box and takes you to the map page, where you can't do anything. You need to be able to enter zipcodes addresses into the location selection box. The symbol needs to be the straight, upright "Enter Text" symbol. This requires professional help it would seem.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16317751, 2 months agoFirst, the "location selection" didn't work, just a rotating arrow for hours. The hiding on websites also didn't work. No difference on Windows 10 and Ubuntu 22.04.
- Rated 3 out of 5by vertigo, 4 months agoI was going to post on the "support" site, & created an account to do so, then looked at several pages and didn't see a single post by the dev, and only a couple by a moderator. So it's really just a community support site.
I love this addon, but I wasted a lot of time trying to get the add location to work, since it was blank with a spinning circle. After a lot of troubleshooting and searching, I FINALLY came across a review where a user mentioned you have to disable HTTPS only for it to work. I also saw a post on the support site with the same issue. This is the type of thing that could easily be handled by simply putting a warning under it or, better yet, noticing if there's an issue and notifying the user of this potential problem. Instead, it's being ignored and unnecessarily wasting users' time.
Also, it would be nice if there was an offset to the positioning, since I'd like it in the bottom-right corner but then it covers the right end of Download Manager (S3).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17557425, 5 months agoVery impressive and useful add-on. Thank you! I'd love to support Oleksandr with a contribution, but I refuse to use PayPal because they have cheated me out of money TWICE! Please find another way to make a contribution.