- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12385054, 2 years agoStopped working recently, claiming there is some kind of connection issue. Meanwhile everything else works as usual, so it's not like my internet disappeared.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Aderlass, 2 years agoThe new version wiped out the settings I had for 10 additional US cities I keep track of. The new version does not allow me to reenter those cities. I now have only the default New York setting. Before the update, the addon was working fine with the 10 cities I commonly watch for weather. This is a minor setback--how do I get this working again. Other than this new issue, I highly recommend this addon for use with Ffox.
[Update] Disabled my other addons--no change. Still cannot readd cities I had before, just sits there spinning (cursor). Maybe it's stopped working with current Firefox--don't know. Perhaps the author can give us some feedback. Has usually been responsive in the past. This has been a good addon until now. My version of Firefox is v85.0 x64. I also checked Google Chrome where I have this also installed. While working before, it now reports bad connection with weather svc. However, it seems far more functional than the FFox version.
[update 2-09] have tried several older versions starting with 4.25. None work--cannot input other cities, as previously mentioned--cursor just spins never connecting? or allowing city input. Addon has become non-functional. Where's the author with a temp fix?? I rechecked my G.Chrome version v4.26...seems ok! Now what about the Firefox version??
Too bad. Firefox addon is non-functional!!
[update 2-10] disabled Firefox setting HTTPS--everything now works!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Brewskie, 2 years agoI've been using this add-on for a very long time before it changed hands. The new author has been doing great though it needs a patch to fix HTTPS Only Mode. But another add-on "HTTPS Everywhere" will still work after you disable the setting in FireFox. Awesome weather add-on!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Sundancer268, 2 years agoBroke, you can no longer change locations from New York, I am almost 1000 miles from that location. Use to love this extension and would rate it a 5 in the past. I travel in the summer and would change locations daily as I moved. I have disabled NoScript, Privacy Badger and Ghostery with no change in the location settings. Please fix this ASAP.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13310471, 2 years agoNo longer works with firefox 83, even with "https only" disabled.
Edit : Thank's for your responsiveness and the last update (4.26). It works very well again.