- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13591459, 4 years agoDark themes can't be set. I have the background color for the tabs, etc. set to a dark color. As soon as I minimize FF70, it all changes to white. The same with themes made by others.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12729593, 4 years agoI had it and loved it but I had to re-install Firefox.
So i re-installed Firefox Color 6 or 7 times and it still does not work. IF IT EVER WORK I WILL RATE IT AT 6/5 BUT FOR NOW I CAN'T RATE IT AT 0
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kathy Davis, 4 years agoVery much dislike that we are forced to use this. I prefer to personalize my own experience, and don't have time to create my own browser 'look'. SO many wonderful Theme artists have made beautiful themes, and Color is just poor. Why retire Personas Plus when it was so easy to use? Color is the default and I haven't found an easy way around it. Very disappointed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14991515, 5 years agoIt's a shame that Personas has got retired.
Since I have Firefox Color my Firefox isn't working right anymore. It lags most of the time. Some pages (most of them are pages with shops, like amazon et al) aren't loading or crashing while loading. To avoid other reasons I tried it with several browsers (even the bad IE) and nowhere I have these errors I'm getting on Firefox since I'm using FF Color. And of course I tested it when FF Color was deactivated or removed. Then FF worked proper, like always before and with Personas. So after sending this review I'll say good-bye to it and will search for alternatives. FF Color is none!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13484629, 5 years agoI hate the fact that personalized images feature only covers half of the space rather all the space like good ol' personas and themes. Until further personalization in that regard (and a myriad of other details), I'm not changing score.
Simplification is fine: but not at the cost of features and potential, specially for something that is supposed to be all for personalization.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14579387, 5 years agoSuch a huge and depressing step backwards from Personas.
The tiny array of options it allows all work perfectly, and while it is probably far simpler to use that Personas for creating a theme, you could equally argue that MS-Paint is simpler to use than Photoshop - that doesn't make something fit for purpose.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Dypsis, 5 years agoI've spent a lot of wasted time trying to get Firefox Color to make Firefox look OK, but I am still not happy with it. It's a shame that Personas Plus is retiring and being replaced by this silly addon.