- by Warrior1, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Not 5 stars because it needs improvement, further development, and repair. Setting (Background Tab Text Color) to black changes the colors of the Back-button (I have disabled Proton theme). I had to use a CSS-code to get the Back-button to display the colors I want.
- by SqueakyDeBugger, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5It's straightforward to use. You can, in real-time, customise the colours of Firefox. It's faster than having to sift through the ugly themes available elsewhere.
- by ProdigalX, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5Like some of the others, the page does not load for me. So for the moment, useless.
Edit: I don't know why, but I tried loading the page from a different country via a proxy changer and it finally worked. It now also works without the proxy. So if you're having the same problem as I had, try a proxy/VPN server switch.
- by Firefox user 16904913, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5The new Firefox broke Firefox color, there's a white horizontal line below my tabs, above my address bar, for all dark skinned themes.
I had to manually go fix this by turning on a dark color from "Advanced Color --> ToolBar Top Separator"
- by Firefox user 16123298, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5The writting in the bar uptop are WAY too small ... put some other choices like nature selection and NOT those flashy color that make your head spin ... thank you
- by Firefox user 16901998, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5I like the feature, and it's fun to use. However, it's not clear how to make the theme active. It doesn't appear in the list of themes in settings, and clicking on it in the page where I saved it does nothing. Saving and using should be intuitive, and the theme should show up in settings for ease of use.