- by Firefox user 14904854, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you! At last working drag&drop addon! With ad blockng addon, drag and drop addons is Must Have witf FF. Works excellent with 56.0.2 FF, and I don't want to upgrade to newer crappy FF versions.
- by Firefox user 13806272, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for this add-on. Once you use drag functions, you can't live without it, and after the last Firefox major update, Fire Drag is the best add-on.
I wish QWANT to be added to Search Engines list. Thanks
- by daniaoren, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Using this plugin because Gesturefy doesn't support drag. Simply works, thank you very much.
I'm used to dragging left to open new tabs foreground and dragging right to open new tabs background, but that's some personal requirement.
- by timtak, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Yes! I am using it as a replacement for QuickDrag on Firefox 57. I also thought that it did not work till I changed the minimum drag distance to 10 on the advice of Anonymous user 96ab79. I have google search links opened in background tabs at the last (right) position. It is a shame that escape does not cancel a drag as it did in quick drag. However, I don't think (or did not realise) that QuickDrag had an option to prevent the default behaviour of opening dragged links as links rather than text search. In this FireDrag you can "Ignore Selected Text if Dragging a Hyperlink" and turning this to off (the opposite of what I would have thought!) prevents links being opened ignoring the link, but simply searches Google for the text you are dragging. Great.
- by Nartren, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works fine for me.
The only minor "irritation" is usage of 81KB library just to show several basic form fields. But it's part of options screen and hopefully does not have any effect anywhere else.