- by ADvi, a year agoRated 3 out of 5When enabled, this ext blocks drag&drop Widgets in WordPress admin. This is the error in browser's console "wordpress admin Error: Permission denied to access property "apply""
How can this be fixed?
- by Firefox user 12804016, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It worked perfectly in windows 10. But in windows 7, it blocks facebook messenger windows and you cannot write comment in FB in v60.0.1. If you stop this extension, you still need to reload the page again to make facebook messenger work.
- by gcerpa, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5does its job, BUT it wrecks havoc in my facebook (makes the text input boxes disappear).
I've come to find this extension was the culprit because I isolated one by one and the problem solved when I uninstalled FireDrag
- by Defcon2, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Unfortunately, when you have the StumbleUpon-bar installed and active, this extension does not work. Probably because all browsing is done through stumbleupon.com
- by Firefox user 13453013, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5suggested as a replacement for QuickDrag (which was killed by Quantum), and does a decent job at that. i originally thought it didn't work, but you need to change the dragging distance to like "10" to make it behave like QuickDrag. there are other controls as well to tweak to be more like QuickDrag which are nice. i am happy with FireDrag now, thanks!
EDIT: dropped a star or two because it breaks Facebook. with this add-on enabled facebook threads suddenly close and you can't open the messenger at all. it's been many months now without a fix, so hopefully one day the two will get along. until then i keep using quickdrag because it's SO useful, especially compared to facebook which is pointless and mostly dumb.
- by AnonyBull, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 51. This add-on does not work on some webpages like
2. Text URLs(not link) need to be modified to open the URLs rather than search.
If you fix the above two things, it's perfect!!!