- by ADvi, a year agoRated 3 out of 5When enabled, this ext blocks drag&drop Widgets in WordPress admin. This is the error in browser's console "wordpress admin Error: Permission denied to access property "apply""
How can this be fixed?
- by Firefox user 14904854, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you! At last working drag&drop addon! With ad blockng addon, drag and drop addons is Must Have witf FF. Works excellent with 56.0.2 FF, and I don't want to upgrade to newer crappy FF versions.
- by Firefox user 13132014, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5a really great addon. But I miss one feature: validation if site uses dragging. If yes, the plugin script should be turned off. Now this plugin breaks JIRA backlog dragging solution.
alternatively if validation is too difficult to implement, it would be good to have blacklist window to list sites where plugin should be turned off
- by Firefox user 12851492, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks for your add-on but when we mark link with formatin and not formating and drag it, it open in google search page not the original link, I hope U understand me
I also need option when I drag photo to save it.
the old add-on was perfect, we need one as it
- by Firefox user 13806272, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for this add-on. Once you use drag functions, you can't live without it, and after the last Firefox major update, Fire Drag is the best add-on.
I wish QWANT to be added to Search Engines list. Thanks
- by daniaoren, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Using this plugin because Gesturefy doesn't support drag. Simply works, thank you very much.
I'm used to dragging left to open new tabs foreground and dragging right to open new tabs background, but that's some personal requirement.
- by Exaskryz, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5This does break Facebook. I can't use Messenger at all with it enabled, and it might prevent the auto-alert when new notifications come in (requiring manual page refresh). If you don't have any need for Facebook, then this is a fine addon otherwise.