- by ChinaRider, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 55-star rating until recently. The options screen won't load now, just takes me to a blank page. Hopefully you will fix it, on my new PC all links I drag are opened in the background (I assume that's the default, and I can't change it due to this issue).
- by yc_richard, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hi, the option page cannot be loaded in the latest Firefox version. Thus, I am not able to make any configuration. Could you make an update please? Thank you. Cheers to your addon.
- by Lukasz Stachowicz, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5a really great addon. But I miss one feature: validation if site uses dragging. If yes, the plugin script should be turned off. Now this plugin breaks JIRA backlog dragging solution.
alternatively if validation is too difficult to implement, it would be good to have blacklist window to list sites where plugin should be turned off
- by Firefox user 12851492, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks for your add-on but when we mark link with formatin and not formating and drag it, it open in google search page not the original link, I hope U understand me
I also need option when I drag photo to save it.
the old add-on was perfect, we need one as it
- by Xi, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5The option put new tab on the right of current tab seems do not work on my FF 56.
Also is there a way to make drag and drop work like right click the link and then click "open link in new tab"? This way the new tab will be treated as child tab, right now it acts like a new independent tab.
- by Firefox user 12191422, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5good addon, but when you want to drag a file from the window explorer into firefox, it does not open it, if you disable firedrag it works.
example: http://fr.tinypic.com/r/260bh2w/9]View My Video
please fix it