- by CO XO, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Failed to use the extension due to my container settings at first but finally managed to solve the issue.
I guess this is common issue for all container extension users so giving the feedback.
If you are experiencing problems like "The extension requires you to login every time you want to clip however it does not show up the clip menu anyway but just successfully logged in page"
Try to add www.evernote.com and evernote.com (optional) to the "Ignoring requests to" list of the "Temporary Containers" extension.
Simply flow the steps; Settings -> Extensions & Themes -> Temporary Containers -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Ignoring request to -> add "www.evernote.com" domain and click to ignore
- by tflora, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Have installed/uninstalled/installed 3 times and Web Clipper icon does not show up in my browser toolbar (next to mailto:, LastPass and others which ARE showing). Any ideas how to make the icon show up so I can clip?
- by Sher L, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5My favorite clipping tool to capture recipes, articles and images. I've been using it for a few years now and the Evernote company is pretty good with updating it and the Evernote app itself. Great way to save your favorite things for later & add tags for organization. My only complaint is that sometimes it messes up the formatting when you clip a full article and convert it to text in the app.
- by BaldEagle, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5This works really well (most of the time) and I use it to save interesting links and some articles for further review and further research, or just to be able to search and find a link latter.
HOWEVER THERE IS ONE MAYOR FLAW - IT DOES NOT WORK IN PRIVATE MODE.
This is madness?
I have been forced to use Pocket for these sites.
Please fix it!
- by Firefox user 16878820, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5I am working on a late model iMAC (2020) with latest version of firefox. It is not stable. Works a couple of times and I keep needing to delete and reinstall it.