- Rated 3 out of 5by DrKC, 6 months agoIt is about half-way there, just like when I last reviewed it 6 years ago..I get inconsistent behavior if I select text and then right click it vs. if I select the same text and then click on the widget..
They also need to make the experience of clipping comparable on all the different platforms. It should not matter if I am clipping something using my Android phone, iPad, or Linux workstation.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14260550, a year agoWhen activated => Aborts a lot of Login pages (with ID and PW request) redirections and displays systematically "Request not allowed."
When deasctivated => everything returns OK...
Issue very hard to find among my numerous Extensions.
Dont forget to clear the cookies of the concerned Login page and of the Parent page by a right-clic on the padlock icon just in front of the adress bar.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14305370, 2 years agoSe debería poder agregar comentarios y resaltados a los artículos y páginas guardadas. Las herramientas de edición en las capturas pueden mejorar bastante.
- Rated 3 out of 5by LicAC, 3 years agoExtention login window not working. Can´t access clipping mode.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15030615, 3 years agoFor some reason Evernote Web Clipper stopped working with Gmail recently. Maybe a new Firefox (FF) update broke something.
Also, I can't but help think that this extension slows down web browsing performance and load times.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14855339, 3 years agoсделайте по умолчанию монохномную иконку, а не это зеленое убожество.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ian C., 3 years agoWhy is clipping PDFs so difficult? What browser restrictions are blocking the clipping of PDF documents? Where is the documentaiton to enable this?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Brett Crawford, 3 years agoLove Evernote, but the web clipper has become less and less dependable. It works for awhile and then I have to uninstall / reinstall.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13781507, 3 years agoWhen it works, it's the best. But quite often it stops working and it's impossible to fix. Even restarting Firefox, or deleting and reinstalling the extension doesn't fix it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14221118, 4 years agoUseful but has some major irritants - each time it is used, it requires a sign in process, despite clicking the buttons for 30 days etc.