- by Firefox user 15916547, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Stopped working completely one day recently - in both my Safari and Firefox browsers. The Evernote website also won't let me log in. Very inconvenient and annoying especially since I'm an Evernote paying subscriber. The support desk seems to have no idea what to do.
- by Firefox user 15899402, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Enfin une mise à jour !
Un peu de modernité dans l'interface.
Ne bloque pas/bug comme la mise à jour qu'il y avais eue il y a 2/3 ans.
Elle semble même plus réactive.
- by Firefox user 12795816, a year agoRated 2 out of 5First and foremost, since the latest update, it broke something, so my bank account page won't load. Disabling this plugin makes it finally work, so there is some serious problem here.
Second, once in a while it reloads the default, stupid settings to add links to Evernote on PDFs and on search results. It slows down pages and creates many issues, I don't want that and yet I have to keep disabling it once in a while. It's confusing.
It would be 3 stars, but the bank account problem forced me to disable it, so at the moment it's hardly useful add-on for me.
- by Firefox user 13524068, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This add-on has been finally updated after two and a half years! It was dysfunctional in some areas, i.e. the Web Clipper couldn't save YouTube-links anymore (the Chrome version, of course, would always get updated). As a customer paying for their premium service, this negligence on Firefox was pretty infuriating. I'm thankful that this add-on works as intended again and hope that Evernote does not drop the ball again in the future.
- by ClientFly, a year agoRated 1 out of 52020.4.14升级的7.12.5差评，剪藏网页点击反应奇慢，且无广告模式永远出错：
CSSStyleSheet.cssRules getter: Can't access rules of still-loading stylsheet