- by Firefox user 15745554, a year agoRated 5 out of 5So far, I don't know what all the complaining is about. For me, at least, I clicked on "add extension" and within seconds was able to send pages to my notebooks, as easy as chrome. If things changes, so will this review.
- by Ko, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on doesn't work for me. (only me?) Pop-up message about third party cookie always has shown as I have tried to activate evernote add-on, though I already added address of 'https://evernote.com' to exception list of 'Cookie and Site data' in 'Privacy and security' of Setup (Also restart after setup). After all, I didn't find any solution for it, so that....unfortunately, I removed this add-on.
- by Firefox user 15097884, a year agoRated 4 out of 5After having problems with blocking third-party cookies and the extension not working, I got how to make it work, despite no help from the extension itself in giving instructions. You need to go to Preferences > Privacy & Security, then click on "Manage Permissions" under "Cookies and Site Data". There, you need to always allow "https://evernote.com" website as an exception. Restart Firefox and the extension should now work.
- by Firefox user 15617680, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I used to love this extension, I love evernote on my phone etc. regretfully, SInce the more recent Firefox releases (70+) just stopped working. I check functionality every once in a while, so far no news.
I hope evernote will fix it soon, so I'll be able to change my review ASAP.
- by Firefox user 13781507, a year agoRated 3 out of 5When it works, it's the best. But quite often it stops working and it's impossible to fix. Even restarting Firefox, or deleting and reinstalling the extension doesn't fix it.