- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14736514, a year agoI have been unable to clip web pages with Firefox for some time now. Brave which I also use has no problems. Please fix the Firefox problem (I am a paying customer, not a freeloader).
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16982140, a year agoI've been using web clipper for a long time, but lately it has been wonky. It hangs unless I open and close the settings window. I removed it and am reinstalling it to see if that helps.
- Rated 2 out of 5by yoyomama, 2 years agoThis thing is so annoying. Why am I logged out, again? Now why does it say I'm logged in... ok, try it.. doesn't work. Sign in on desktop, try it, web page open's up saying I'm now logged in... try it, doesn't work.
Was fine the other day after "reinstalling" but then having to authorize and run through credential hoops with the app.
Just frustrating. Also, the automatic updates continue to turn off for some reason. Just doesn't seem right and that's disappointing because when it did work, it was really helpful.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Nomas Prime, 3 years agoGave one star at first because it wasn't working, just said syncing indefinitely.
To get it working I had to remove and reinstall, maybe it was permissions refresh.
Anyway, works now.
Took one star off for not giving more useful user feedback to fix the problem and wasting my time.
Edit: back to two stars because requires constant reinstallation to work.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12795816, 3 years agoFirst and foremost, since the latest update, it broke something, so my bank account page won't load. Disabling this plugin makes it finally work, so there is some serious problem here.
Second, once in a while it reloads the default, stupid settings to add links to Evernote on PDFs and on search results. It slows down pages and creates many issues, I don't want that and yet I have to keep disabling it once in a while. It's confusing.
It would be 3 stars, but the bank account problem forced me to disable it, so at the moment it's hardly useful add-on for me.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12568415, 3 years agoWhen Firefox NATIVELY Allows to take FULL WEBPAGE SCREENSHOTS - then Why Evernote Web Clipper does NOT ALLOW TO TAKE "FULL WEBPAGE SCREENSHOTS" in Firefox ?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15364686, 3 years agoQuite handy but the application keeps on running even after closing all programs, which is a PITA when you have your Evernote database saved on an external drive. When you want to disconnect your drive, it will remain "in use" by a ghost Evernote Clipper application, preventing you from safely removing. VERY ANNOYING.
- Rated 2 out of 5by David , 3 years agoI will never, ever want Evernote content related to my web searches. I never, ever will want a "Save to Evernote" button on PDFs, for enterprise security reasons. Yet, every time this extension updates it turns those "features" back on for me, which is infuriating.
Also infuriating--I do not need, and do not want, the Web Clipper extension to pop up in Gmail or YouTube to tell me what it can and can't clip. I know that. I could perhaps live with the intrusive notifications once, but those too reset every time the extension is updated.
Point being, the line between "tool" and "annoying malware" is getting a little hard to see here, and I've already thought about whether my rare use of this extension justifies its not-so-rare intrusions the rest of the time. Keep annoying me and I will decide it's no longer worth it.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15077205, 3 years agouseful but the the chrome extension is much better. i am trying to switch from chrome to firefox. but i use web clipper a lot and the firefox web clipper extension is not nearly as good as the chrome extension. for example, when i try to clip an email in firefox the clip is empty. but when i clip an email in chrome it works.