- Rated 5 out of 5by Wouter Verhelst, 5 years agoawesome. Does just what it needs to do and nothing more.
- Rated 5 out of 5by sBRB4Q7, 5 years agoA decent competitor and alternative to noscript. However it causes layout issues on some sites, like duckduckgo and startpage. E.g the text "The search engine that doesn't track you. Learn more" appears twice. This is with JS enabled. It's also a consistent issue, but if you refresh it disappears. Haven't found other websites with similar issues, I'm sure there are more.
Edit: Might the "google goes blank whenever a link is opened" issue on github be related to this? I don't know
Thanks for your review. The bug you've described was indeed a known, open bug.
However, I've published a patch release today (v2.2.3), so your local installation should hopefully update itself soon.
In the newest release the bug has been fixed. Please let me know in case you still would have this or any other issues with this web extension.
Ability to backup and import domain lists within the options.
Support for containers.
An option for a "grey list", or ability to allow JS for the current session/tab/domain but disable again when the browser is closed without need to modify the white/blacklist.
Overall, a great Firefox extension, I highly recommend giving it a try.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13877494, 5 years agoSimple, great icons, just does what it has to do.
The options are nice as well (although I don't use them) but having a nice looking icon where people know if JS is on or off is simply great! Merci!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Paul771, 5 years agoFonctionne bien, merci
Ce serait bien pour Edge égalementSalut Paul et merci pour votre review!
I actually tried to publish the web extension in the Edge Store (even bought a developer license for this) but the Edge Store is currently not adding any new web extensions to their Store.
They currently have only 98 extensions for Edge ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/edgeextensions/pc ) - Firefox for example, has around 9'000.
I've submitted my request to publish the web extension in the Edge Store but can't do more.
However, I'll publish the web extension there as soon as I'm able to!
Thanks for your understanding!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13449295, 5 years agoVery simple and works as intended.Thanks! With the last version everything is kept as simple as it was. But if you want, you can now also change some behaviors. Thanks again for using this web extension!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Guest, 5 years agoI like that it blocks URLS. But for happiness I need hot keys.Thanks for your review! Your prayers have been heard, hotkeys were introduced with the last version, enjoy!
the addon does exactly what i want and has user friendly icons - thanks for the great work!