- Rated 4 out of 5by Zack_of_Steel, 4 years agoWorked immediately, thanks a ton!
One thing I would really appreciate, however, is being able to disable "by tab" while also setting it up to blacklist an entire site. If this is already possible and I'm not seeing how, I would be happy to bump up to 5.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15127056, 4 years agoIts rare in this internet era, to be given the tools to interact on your terms, (at least without a decent ability to code). DJS affords people that ability. Bravo, it does what is says on the side of box, plain and simple.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Cyberlégume, 4 years agoFinally, a plugin that does exactly what I want on this topic ! Works fine for mobile browsing. You just visit all websites with us off, and if they are broken you can turn it back on. Makes reading the news so much more enjoyable ;)
- Rated 4 out of 5by QdeVega, 5 years agoit made me exist
Developer responseposted 5 years agoThanks for your review QdeVega!
- Rated 5 out of 5by MatsSvensson, 5 years agoNice!
Unlike many other addons that at first glance appears to do the same thing,
THIS one does it RIGHT.
When JS is turned off this way it trigger the standard noscript-tag, which developers use to tell visitors if they need JS to use functions on a site.
Unless this is done properly, you may never know that for example the form you just submitted was just thrown away instead of submitted.
It also has some nice preferences you can set, AND a clearly visible on/off-state.
THIS is how you do it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by rado84, 5 years agoWorks perfectly for the things I use it for: to enable right click on websites that block it.
The extension hasn't been updated for years but it's still the best one on this website!