- Rated 5 out of 5by FD, 3 years agoThank you for your work but please update the requirements because most versions of your add-one require WebExt and when you install it with an older FF version than 57, it's allowed by addons.mozilla.org but you get an error message "the add-on appears to be corrupt". I've spend some time to find how to solve this error and it's only because the requirement description is wrong and only versions prior to 2 can be installed on FF 56.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Trammel, 3 years agoIt's awesome. Whenever I'm browsing a site with pop-ups, or that fades out the text as I scroll, or bizarrely intrusive advertising, toggling JS off fixes it 95% of the time, leaving me with a simple webpage and just the information I need.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13959848, 3 years agoWorked like a purpose built knife. Wanted to enable copy paste in a website which blocked it. First add-on mentioned in the internet. 2 seconds later... Voila! Job done..
- Rated 4 out of 5by Zack_of_Steel, 4 years agoWorked immediately, thanks a ton!
One thing I would really appreciate, however, is being able to disable "by tab" while also setting it up to blacklist an entire site. If this is already possible and I'm not seeing how, I would be happy to bump up to 5.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15127056, 4 years agoIts rare in this internet era, to be given the tools to interact on your terms, (at least without a decent ability to code). DJS affords people that ability. Bravo, it does what is says on the side of box, plain and simple.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Cyberlégume, 4 years agoFinally, a plugin that does exactly what I want on this topic ! Works fine for mobile browsing. You just visit all websites with us off, and if they are broken you can turn it back on. Makes reading the news so much more enjoyable ;)
- Rated 4 out of 5by QdeVega, 4 years agoit made me exist
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThanks for your review QdeVega!