Review by Firefox user 13202285
Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13202285, a year ago
Does what it says out of the box. Thanks to the developer!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Benjelum, 4 days agoNo longer works, poor UI, paid interface.
Does not load page, severely limited options in the "FREE" version, save your time.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17437541, 19 days agoThis extension worked way better in the past, i've came to use it again since a week with 10 tabs and i got a ton of false positive, and i just select one world like ( unavailable or a price tag ) always been a mac user, but it seems like something is wrong with these newer releases.
- Rated 1 out of 5by DavidGX, 9 months agoSays there are changes even when there aren't. Basically useless.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13445298, a year agoIn 2022, I used Check4Change to help me monitor newly-listed tickets and price drops on tickets at StubHub. With this extension's help, I was able to snag a music concert ticket to my favorite singer of 2021, Gracie Abrams.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Krommenaas, a year agoDoes what it does perfectly. I'm an author and use it to know when my sales figures update. Hearing the "Ch-ch-ch-changes" jingle is always a delight :)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16826919, 2 years agoGet notifications detailing "changes" on a webpage, but the 'new text' and 'original text' are identical. Have this same issue across multiple websites.
Signed up for VIP so I could receive email alerts, but if I turned on the notifications it just mailbombs my email with false alerts because it's detecting text changes that aren't occurring.
So far, developer has not returned emails.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16695443, 2 years agoWorks great, but you must first select the text you want to check for changes and then click on the c4c icon.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Shezan, 2 years agoBought the premium version for emails feature with the intent to have it work with a website you book reservations on - they just updated their website to latest HTML code as I bought this version. This app is so old that new pages that use updated HTML styles can't have the elements on the page detected with check4change. Appreciate what the developer does here, but if you're going to expect people to pay for your premium services - at least respond to emails if you're not going to bother updating the app after 3 years, but still take peoples money.