- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13525955, 6 years agoThe new version was on the beginning somehow annoying with the pop-up. But I get used to it. The addon is nearly perfect for me. And the pop-up can be removed if you click "Hide this dialog".
- Rated 1 out of 5by Andrew Rose, 6 years agoUsed to be great, but since v2, many more clicks are required to start a scan and, even worse, the Check4Change window now blocks the browser window such that it can't be used. This is a major regression.
It seems many other people are affected. You can install the old version right here at addons.mozilla.org by going to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/check4change/versions/
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13470854, 6 years agoPLEASE change the interface to the way it was before 2.0! The new version blocks the window and it we can't see it. Also, it does not seem to be functioning well, and every time I want to monitor something I need to create a new "job". Before, with the contextual menu, my last used setting was already there, it was simple and fast. This version now takes a lot of clicks. This is a major step-back.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13460667, 6 years agoI love this extension. I do some online work that only gets posted up sporadically. This extension means that I can get on with other things without missing out on jobs. It can be customised to exactly the amount of time I need which is better than other extensions that I looked at.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13460331, 6 years agothe older version is so much better, in the tab, you could see, that anything is working, and now the window on the checking side is not to hide :(