Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by daadepegba, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5I cant seem to get this to work. I have fire fox 53.0.3. Is that why? If i was to get a old computer that wasnt updated would that fix my issue? Please help cause I need this for something very important. Also, will this only work on firefox? or can i use chrome?
- by Angelpie, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5On the right click menu in FF 53, the left button has white text on a pale grey background, while the cancel button is black with white mouseover. This affects every part of FF. If I try to close all tabs to the right, for instance, it is there. I know it's C4C because I have tested all other add-ons, and only C4C causes this change. When it is diabled, the buttons go back to normal.
This doesn't seem to affect C4C's operations, but it is most annoying how it corrupts that feature.
- by LRV, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Just added C4C again to the latest build of Firefox and it works back as before. Would gladly donate for this wonderful add-on, but paypal is not my pal. Skrill is though..
- by Firefox user 12796641, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5amazing addon hence the 5 stars but it needs an update after the last firefox update. it just says loading but it doesnt actually reload the page. i love this addon and hopefully it'll be back and running soon
- by Errol, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Good add-on and very handy, however the latest browser update stopped the notify option.
When it sees a change it spins the tab and refreshes page but does not notify the page change sadly.
I have tried different settings and no help.
I hope this can be fixed as it is a helpful add-on!
- by mozzyrev, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5...and its not really needed.
There is no opt-out either, and if this is really for development purposes it should be opt-in.
Lack of option (and hiding the addition) makes this now 1 star (otherwise 4), opt-out would be 2.