Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by D Wilcox, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I was using this to check for a test date cancellation to open up at a testing center that is booked up until January. I thought I was going to have to sit at my computer non-stop for days checking and competing with many other students to find an opening. I installed C4C not knowing if it would help or not. Within 45 minutes the song played to notify me and I thought it was a mistake. Nope, grabbed a test spot in 2 weeks, it was unreal. I still can't believe it happened.
- by Firefox user 13975023, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Mit Version 2.2.2. haben sich Fehler eingeschlichen (z.B. wird das Audio-File nicht mehr in Schleife gespielt - sehr ärgerlich!). Entwickler gibt leider keine Rückmeldung. Ansonsten funktioniert das Addon. Keine Fehlerbehebung in Version 2.2.3.
Version 2.2.2 introduced some annoying bugs, such as the manually selected audio file that cannot play in a loop anymore. The developer ignored my request. Otherwise the add-on is fine. No bug fixes in version 2.2.3.
- by Firefox user 13529158, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5When I start firefox with the add-on it takes 2mins for pages to load, with it disabled, pages load instantly, very sketchy permissions. I hope a decent alternative comes along
- by Firefox user 13921282, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Love it! works great on laptop...gave it 4 stars because it does not work on Firefox for Android. Can the developer confirm that he knows this and is working on it?
- by Prince, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Check4Change was working better with audio on Firefox 57 but on Firefox 59.0.2. it's not been working properly. No audio to call attention to any change and looks like it's delayed on Firefox 59,0.2. Can you please help resolve this?
- by Ree, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work for sites that take 1-2 seconds to load some elements. I wanted it to check if a parcel had arrived, by checking on changes to the tracking page. Didn't work.
- by Firefox user 13763969, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Used to be an awesome add on, I've refrained from updating Firefox and the script to maintain the function to 'log changes to .txt file' I hope you will update this add on to have that again, as that was the feature I used in it.
Thanks again for writing an awesome extension :)
- by Firefox user 13756959, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Auch mal eine Bewertung in deutscher Sprache: Bislang war ich sehr zufrieden mit "C4C". Die letzte Version ist aber unübersichtlich und hat seit drei Wochen einen Riesenbug. Genau wie mein Vorschreiber anmerkte, bekomme ich bei einem einzigen Wechsel auf der Website statt einer Mail wie früher, gleich 40-50 Emails. Das geht mal gar nicht! Nervt besonders im Auto wenn die Mails vorgelesen werden. 50x das Gleiche! Support ist sowieso, auch schon früher, unter aller Sau. Keine Antwort auf nichts. Und dafür noch Geld im VIP Staus haben wollen ist ziemlich frech!
- by Firefox user 13685364, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Hello,
As another user have mentioned, the addon functionality has changed since the old and trusted 1.98 version. It is no longer possible to track changes, either on a text file or the opened tab. We have simply lost that. it's gone. The new version only alerts you with a sound or notification, but there is no way to track successive changes and the time they occur. Unfortunately, the latest versions of the addon are not useful as the old and stable version. Hope you can fix this. thanks
- by Firefox user 13338034, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Hello,
C4C is not the same addon as before it was updated for the new firefox version.
I use your addon but I found since your last updates the main functionality has been lost. See, I like to keep track of changes and used to save both text files on my hard drive and also have an open tab on my browser that would keep updating whenever a change was found. Now, that is gone and you only get the alert the moment the change happens and if you are not there sitting in front of your pc you will not know exactly when it happened, plus you can not keep track of further changes as it was before, as you will not know when each of the changes happened. Please tell me I am wrong and somehow I am missing something or how to use the updated version of the addon. Thank you