- Rated 2 out of 5by Prince, 5 years agoCheck4Change was working better with audio on Firefox 57 but on Firefox 59.0.2. it's not been working properly. No audio to call attention to any change and looks like it's delayed on Firefox 59,0.2. Can you please help resolve this?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ree, 5 years agoDoesn't work for sites that take 1-2 seconds to load some elements. I wanted it to check if a parcel had arrived, by checking on changes to the tracking page. Didn't work.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13763969, 5 years agoUsed to be an awesome add on, I've refrained from updating Firefox and the script to maintain the function to 'log changes to .txt file' I hope you will update this add on to have that again, as that was the feature I used in it.
Thanks again for writing an awesome extension :)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13756959, 5 years agoAuch mal eine Bewertung in deutscher Sprache: Bislang war ich sehr zufrieden mit "C4C". Die letzte Version ist aber unübersichtlich und hat seit drei Wochen einen Riesenbug. Genau wie mein Vorschreiber anmerkte, bekomme ich bei einem einzigen Wechsel auf der Website statt einer Mail wie früher, gleich 40-50 Emails. Das geht mal gar nicht! Nervt besonders im Auto wenn die Mails vorgelesen werden. 50x das Gleiche! Support ist sowieso, auch schon früher, unter aller Sau. Keine Antwort auf nichts. Und dafür noch Geld im VIP Staus haben wollen ist ziemlich frech!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13685364, 5 years agoHello,
As another user have mentioned, the addon functionality has changed since the old and trusted 1.98 version. It is no longer possible to track changes, either on a text file or the opened tab. We have simply lost that. it's gone. The new version only alerts you with a sound or notification, but there is no way to track successive changes and the time they occur. Unfortunately, the latest versions of the addon are not useful as the old and stable version. Hope you can fix this. thanks
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13338034, 5 years agoHello,
C4C is not the same addon as before it was updated for the new firefox version.
I use your addon but I found since your last updates the main functionality has been lost. See, I like to keep track of changes and used to save both text files on my hard drive and also have an open tab on my browser that would keep updating whenever a change was found. Now, that is gone and you only get the alert the moment the change happens and if you are not there sitting in front of your pc you will not know exactly when it happened, plus you can not keep track of further changes as it was before, as you will not know when each of the changes happened. Please tell me I am wrong and somehow I am missing something or how to use the updated version of the addon. Thank you
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13525955, 5 years agoThe new version was on the beginning somehow annoying with the pop-up. But I get used to it. The addon is nearly perfect for me. And the pop-up can be removed if you click "Hide this dialog".
- Rated 1 out of 5by Andrew Rose, 5 years agoUsed to be great, but since v2, many more clicks are required to start a scan and, even worse, the Check4Change window now blocks the browser window such that it can't be used. This is a major regression.
It seems many other people are affected. You can install the old version right here at addons.mozilla.org by going to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/check4change/versions/