- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14568218, 5 years agoExcellent. And exactly what I have been looking for, not opening a new tab but a pop-up with translation (the same as google translate extension works in Google Chrome).
P.S. I would just like to know that the second screenshot is for, should this extension add translate option in the context menu on Firefox for Android (because that is not the case on my Firefox)?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12738020, 5 years agoIt was great addons till recent update when it start to show arabic words backwords they are completely aren't understood please fix it, thank you for your great work keep it up bro.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14470698, 5 years agoGreat tool for translation. But when i try to post something in any forum, your tool always ads a
div at the bottom of the posted text (hidden ofc, no plain text) which then leads to a fail when posting the answer because many forums accept HTML in their posts.
div class="container"> /div
- Rated 3 out of 5by m1ndh4ck, 5 years agoUpdate bug: sometimes it translates the dates incorrectly. e.g. I want to translate this German sentence to Hungarian.
" Dieser Artikel war bis zum 30.06.2018 nur in der Filiale im Angebot. "
it translates the date total badly.
"Ez a cikk csak 2016. április 30-ig volt a kínálatban."
which is completely wrong. It says 2016. april 30. instead of 2018.06.30.
Good extension, although it has some bugs, breaks some forum forms, I can't post message on e.g. HP forums, it gives error message when I try to post a reply, but when I disable Tap Translate the post works good.
- Rated 3 out of 5by George Hazard, 5 years agoWorks well on most websites but lately it interferes with editing on wikia sites. The code just arbitrarily appears when editing pages and can't be removed unless the add-on is disabled.