- by Firefox user 15166984, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Seems to leave behind site data for every temp tab and site visited. Maybe Strict mode incompatibility? Whatever the case I've got dozens of listings reporting 0 Cookies but site data is still being stored.
- by Firefox user 15993576, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5I use this every day, it's invaluable for debugging websites as multiple users (e.g. where users interact) and Chrome has nothing like it - keep up the great work!
- by Firefox user 17046395, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5I like this add-on, but I have the same problm with the web.de's Mail-Check add-on like Firefox-User 13897684. Is there a way to get this add-on work with Temporary Containers? I tried to work with "Exclude Target Domains" and "Ignoring requests to". But nothing seems to work.
- by Firefox user 14200222, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Best thing since sliced bread. You can create tons of independent containers. Especially useful with sites like Google news where I open it in one container then every news item in its own container. When I am finished reading the item, the container and all its cookies disappear.
Super for multiple logins on a single site simultaneously.
- by Firefox user 13897684, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5Unfortunately this add-on blocks usage of web.de's Mail-Check add-on (https://produkte.web.de/mailcheck/#.suche.brandlink.mailcheck): when trying to login to one of the configured mail accounts only an empty tab comes up with title "Placeholder for extension post request - tmp ". Is there a way to disable this add-on for specific sites? When I disable Temp Containers all is fine. Fwiw: I use this in conjunction with Multi-account containers add-on.
Other than that seems to work fine.
- by Ed , a year agoRated 4 out of 5A couple of suggestions. Please add more subtle colors (preferably a color/density picker) for the urlbar icons/number and the tab bottom line. Needs a nice gray option. Also, a more subtle, less bold tab bottom line - it's too thick! And, the urlbar icons are a bit too large. Shouldn't be any larger than the container number. Is there a way to not have a urlbar icon showing - just the container number? Thanks.