- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13607278, 2 days agoWell, it accomplishes some things. But like someone else said, when you create a new group, it adds all the open tabs in the window to the new group. You can't remove a tab from a group without closing it. Untill FF comes up with something better, I guess I can use this. But what a pita.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Apicat, 5 days agoActually an awesome extension ^^ Managing groups is a breeze, and I love that there are options to play with in case I need a little more granularity. Thanks to the dev for making this possible!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13310363, 6 days agoEmbarrassingly hard to use, embarrassing that Firefox is unable to accomplish this basic functionality that every other browser has been doing perfectly for years.
If I had to suggests where to start improving this addon: Please don't automatically add every single tab in my window to the newly created group, my tabs aren't organized, that's why I want this app, and please don't close all my tabs when I delete a group, this isn't intuitive.
- Rated 2 out of 5by LOMAC, 8 days agoNot so simple after all. I would love to see grouping like Chrome has it. I can see all my groups in one place (the tab bar). I can read name each group and open each group whenever I want. Super simple.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Godzilla, 10 days agoThe Simple Tab Group icon was not visible after installation. I needed to right click Extensions icon, choose Simple Tab Groups settings wheel icon, then pin to toolbar.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15270552, 12 days agoPlease, add possibility to display icons of all groups in the toolbar at once, as it is implemented in Opera
Now, for use it, you must click 100500 times tom switch between tabgroups
- Rated 1 out of 5by piholer, a month agoOverly complicated – too many preferences. Doesn't work as advertised. "Create new group" dumps you in the preferences with no clear way forward. Breaks the "Add-ons and Themes" item under the "Tools" menu. Don't install.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Skedaddler, 2 months agoThis is exactly what I needed all these years. Finally I don't have a constant mess of dozens of tabs and multiple windows taking up taskbar space. It's so much easier to keep track of everything now. I put the addon button in the upper-left corner, replacing the default Firefox button, stylized it with custom CSS, and now it's perfect.