- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16776845, 4 months agoI was really happy with this add-on but for a few days, it detroys Firefox. Incredibly buggy and makes FF work like a snail. Need some work I guess.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14319262, 4 months agoConvenient, until it isn't. Duplicating tabs even after full reinstall, suddenly I had 190 tabs out of 19 in one group, and this happened in several groups. No idea why or how, but it makes it almost unusable.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Eliot Cole, 4 months agoEDITED REVIEW: Breaks Multi-Account Containers (github issue 990), potentially massive security issue, especialliy since broken tabs report insecure connectivity to source. PREVIOUS REVIEW: I think it is great, and it is so nice to have my tab groups back. I would like a couple of options regarding UX but I can raise those separately in the github, I am sure, but the main one of those is an option that when you tap a group it opens in a new Window. Otherwise, once you have it setup to work how you like (I advise no 'auto' creation) it is a silent system winner, and great for productivity as you can silence different workflows and come back to them as if you never left. Unlike chromium tab groups which are always there, staring at you ;-).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Doc GermaniCus, 4 months agoWorks great, never lose a Group. like other plugins.. Only 4 Stars: Missing a Tree structure. Wich tree-plugin worx seemless with STG..? (in one Sidebar-Tab)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17654926, 4 months agoWas very exited to use this extension, but sadly it has been extremely buggy. Tab groups break as soon as the browser is closed and opened. The whole plugin breaks and I had to manually disable and reenable the plugin to get it working, only for it to break when restarting the browser.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15692784, 4 months agoI use both Mac and Windows, and this add-on is a nice implementation of tab groups on Firefox that feels much like Safari's. The only reason this is short a fifth star is that it doesn't sync with my Firefox accounts on other machines (including my Mac) - so I have to use a workaround. Other than that, I like this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Yannis GOOSEman, 5 months agoI LOST ALL OF MY TABS SAVED ON STG GROUPS!!! AFTER SHOW THIS MSG... :((
Database error in Simple Tab Groups
Unfortunately, an error occurred while reading data from the STG addon from the Firefox database. At the moment, the addon is stopped. To resume the add-on, do the following:
Restart Firefox Browser (for Linux and Mac OS with process termination)
If you see this window again, try reinstalling the addon:
Remove STG Addon
Restart Firefox Browser
Install STG Addon
Restore the latest STG addon data backup located in the Firefox downloads folder "STG-backups".
You can restore backup in addon settings
- Rated 4 out of 5by cornstarch, 5 months agowish there was a way to view all groups at once
unless there is and i'm just dumb. though it is kind of a hassle to open/change groups since it seems more complicated than chrome's 'just click to show/hide'
- Rated 5 out of 5by yohan, 5 months agoworks great and has helped a lot, can it be available for chrome or edge? i tried loading the unzipped folder but since its an add on, .yml cant be added to either of the other two.
- Rated 3 out of 5by elliexm83, 5 months agoVery helpful since firefox does not have a native tab grouping feature that complements containers. However, tabs are duplicated all the time when you do something such as closing a private tab while non-private tabs are still open. Very annoying.