- by Александр, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Використовую перший день ) Дуже зручно, потрібне доповнення. Відразу кинулось в очі - не вистачає можливості завжди відображати деякі вкладки, яка б група не була вибрана (як варіант - можливість вказувати на групі "показувати вкладки завжди" або додавати вкладки у кілька груп одночасно).Також був би зручним пункт "додати групу в закладки" з додаванням всіх вкладок групи в закладки з збереженням групування
- by Lycaon1765, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5It worked the first day, and it hid all the tabs I chose that day for a while, but then yesterday the extension broke and I couldn't open the extension's menu, the extension UI didn't show up when I right-clicked on a tab, and then all my hidden tabs just popped up again at one point. I kept getting some error message and I didn't know how to fix it, so I uninstalled the extension and reinstalled it to see if that would fix it, it didn't.
- by Firefox user 17054754, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5Useless to me, as you cannot have multiple tab groups open at the same time. I was just looking for a way to group my tabs together, but it hides all except for the active group. Just not what I was looking for I suppose.
- by Ahnìon, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Highly useful addon. It's smart and practical, and provides you with the tools to use it smoothly.
I've used it for a good long time now, and I haven't had any issues at all with it.
It doesn't take up a lot of screen space, which is a boon in my book. However, that means it's not an in-your-face, shiny and fluffy kind of addon. It's a tool. It does what it says on the tin, does it well, and lets you get on with your browsing.
- by Deepti Gupta, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5It deleted all my tabs in groups that I had been saving since four months. I had been regularly checking on the Manage Tab Groups option and one day when I did, all the tabs had just vanished God knows where. Horrible App.
Apart from this deceit, it used to download STG performance files everytime I used Firefox which I did not want on the system.
Horrible User Interface as well. I just put up with it in the hope that atleast it will help me function well.
Save yourself the misery by not using this app and try any other but this.