Reviews for NordPass® Password Manager & Digital Vault
NordPass® Password Manager & Digital Vault by NordVPN
Review by Agromania
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15353585, 2 days agoNordSecurity can't keep up to date with current situations!!! WORTHLESS!!! They send requests over HTTP instead of HTTPS!!! Too easy to capture request over scripts too!!! Today, everything is only HTTPS and secured DNS over HTTPS.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17619985, 7 days agoI wish my stored passwords would appear when I need them on my iPhone 13 running Firefox, like they appear on my computer. When multiple sign-ins are available for a site, the date the log-in was established would be useful in searching for duplicates or errors.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mindwalker030, 18 days agoWorks wonderfully for me. There were issues recently, but they all got fixed and I had no issues since.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17193248, 22 days agoWorks about 95% of times with Mozilla. Sometimes doesn't fill all address fields. It has a glitch here and there but overall saves me tons of time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jerry, a month agoAutosave doesnt work in firefox, just paid the 2 year plan. What a SCAM!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17896094, a month agoAuto fill works in Chrome, but not firefox. Looking it up, seems this extension has been broke on firefox for more than a year
- Rated 1 out of 5by GerMac, a month agoI signed up for the paid plan. It had been working seamlessly, but unfortunately now there is a problem with it and using YubiKeys. I contacted support who were unfortunately not a lot of help. I have now moved over to an alternative password manager as not having a seamless experience when using something so fundamental as YubiKeys is a dealbreaker for me!
In fairness, this is my only complaint with the product and I had been satisfied with it to the point when a product update caused this issue.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17868679, 2 months ago3-stars is for the Firefox Extension. NordPass doesn't recognize logins in many websites in Firefox while it does recognize in other browsers (such as Chrome). This means NordPass team's focus is not on Firefox at all.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ali A., 2 months agoAs the founder of our company, I'm thrilled to share our experience with NordPass. After migrating from LastPass, we've embraced NordPass as our go-to password manager for all employees.
NordPass's user-friendly interface, robust security features, and seamless multi-device integration have greatly improved our productivity and overall security. The smooth migration process and exceptional customer support further solidified our confidence in NordPass.
In short, NordPass has been a game changer for our company. Highly recommended for businesses seeking a secure and efficient password management solution.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Thea Hutcheson, 2 months agoThe Firefox add on works intermittently. Support said to uninstall the add-on and reinstall it. I just wanted it to work right out of the box.