Review by Tom
Rated 3 out of 5by Tom, 2 years ago
I really like this addon. But its horible to manage the new tab menu container. I orded them but they are still showing random. Very annoying.
- Rated 5 out of 5by mesut, 19 hours agoDear Firefox Team,
Multi-Account Containers extension is a fantastic tool that allows users to manage multiple online accounts simultaneously. With this extension, users can create separate containers for different account types or websites, enabling seamless switching between them. Each container maintains privacy and prevents information sharing between accounts. This extension simplifies the online experience by eliminating the need for constant login/logout or juggling between multiple browsers. It enhances efficiency and saves valuable time by streamlining account management. The developers' dedication to improving the extension's functionality and incorporating user feedback is commendable. The seamless integration with Firefox's interface and the user-friendly setup make it a joy to use. Overall, the Firefox Multi-Account Containers extension is a game-changer for individuals handling multiple online accounts, providing convenience, privacy, and time-saving benefits. Kudos to the Mozilla Firefox team for developing such an exceptional tool. Thak you!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Fadexz, 20 hours agoThe least painful way of getting separate cookies/logins for the same sites and also being able to separate activity as a bonus. Does what you need for the most part.
The reason for it not being 5 stars is because it is lacking in features I think, the most important things for me would be fresh cookies or separated cookies by default or the option to start fresh for each container, it seems that when I create a container I am already logged in so I need to sign out of all of the ones I want to use on that site. The second thing would be to have a fast way to open many containers such as ctrl+click on each of them which would ideally keep the menu up while doing it if possible, otherwise another quick way to select them would do.
- Rated 4 out of 5by WeLovePugsHere, 3 days agoI've used this add-on for several years quite loyally now. It's THE primary reason I use Mozilla browser for work stuff. But now the Containers tabs won't load my pages in new windows for AWS accounts. :( I've done all I can think of to fix the issue on my own and leaving a review in hopes to get this fixed. This app makes my job so much easier and I'd like to keep using it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17394240, 8 days agoUsing Firefox container tabs has helped me reduce spam tremendously. Firefox is the only browser that I need and this is one of many reasons why.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15993249, 11 days agoWorks well untill you change computer and set up a new browser. The containers are synced in random order an there is no way to sort them in "Open new tab" menu or in about:preferences#containers tab. There is sorting when clicking on a badge but it doesnt affect order in new tab button. So if you want to have same sorting in 3 different browsers you have to delete everything and create containers one by one constantly syncing and checking all devices. Horrible UX.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17888973, 12 days agoMuy útil para organizar el tipo de navegación que se quiere hacer: personal, de trabajo o de redes sociales, por ejemplo. Excelente para que los inicios de sesión y "cookies" queden cada uno en su contenedor correspondiente e interaccionen entre ellos por contenedores. Gracias por esta extensión.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ahmed Ginani, 12 days agoVery helpful in managing different logins to same website like I am using another browser for the accounts.
I recommend this plugin who needs multiple accounts login and are carrying out multi-tasking!
Superb, Awesome and thank you to creators of Multi-Container and thanks a lot to Firefox Browser!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16893129, 16 days agoYa no puedo trabajar sin esta maravillosa extensión, para mi su uso es tan natural como respirar.