- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18005128, 4 months agoNice way to save passwords and other security info, but the LastPass extension and its link to the vault is not working. But logging directly into lastpass.com or using the Windows desktop version work. As others have pointed out, LastPass has had severe security lapses, so beware of a poorly managed company. Bitwarden or Proton mail better?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Lothar Haeger, 4 months agoThe latest version is broken, revert to 22.214.171.124 and it works again. Seems like LastPass is silently dropping Firefox support, though. Addons for all other browsers are at 4.119 already, it's just not available for FF...
- Rated 1 out of 5by RichardK, 4 months ago2 months later (9/27/23)
STILL a pain to use
Bug reports are never acknowledged. LastPass simply does not care about free users.
And reviews now also indicate that even premium users are unhappy. Wow.
Way to run a company.
3 months later
STILL unusable. Have left bug reports, chatted with them through Facebook. Their only "fix": reload. They don't seem to be interested in fixing.
Used LP for years on both Chrome and FireFox - both on Mac OS. Using latest versions of browsers and of the extension but LP simply no longer works with Firefox. Seems to no longer want to remember its settings (about not offering to remember addresses, payment info and some other stuff).
UNUSABLE now with FireFox. Looking for an alternative so I can port my countless IDs and passwords to something else.
Still seems to work OK on Chrome but hopefully I can find something that will work on both, like LP.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Uniphasian, 4 months agoI've been a LastPass Premium member for years, but this extension has ceased working with Firefox. All attempts to resolve my issues through LastPass have been useless. Their customer service is non-existant, unless you consider that broken promises of a fix is some kind of solution. Now I'm left with the remainder of an annual subscription that does not work. Pitiful.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Magenta, 4 months agoUsed to be great but after they forced you to pay to use mobile and desktop, things started going downhill.
It doesn't actually remember your passwords for 30 days, it's glitchy.
The major breech made LastPass a laughingstock, especially since that's their whole platform and purpose. That was the real tipping point for me.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17985009, 4 months agoThis is terrible, whenever I try to have the site generate a password or even copy the password last pass generates it takes the whole field, covers it up and then suggests me to generate a new password again. Don't waste your time.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Mandalorean, 4 months agoWorked great for years, the current version is broken on Firefox and Chrome. As many others have reported, it does not find any matching sites in the vault. You have to manually open the vault (which is also slower now) and find your site.
Update: To fix this disable the "improved save and fill" feature. It eventually worked for me, not sure if it was a restart that did it.