- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17803155, 3 months agosince last update a mess not even able to login anymore (internet connection missing try to login again)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Gary Walton-CAS, 3 months agoLove Last Past so much so I gave up my AVAST account
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14673407, 3 months agoCurrent version - Feb '23 is an absolute mess. How this got released is beyond me. Breaks lots of websites and is obtrusive beyond norms... pops up when not required or needed in fields that have nothing to do with passwords or logins. Blocks input. I'm having to disable it regularly just to get work done.
If you're thinking about Lastpass as an option. For now, I'd put your money elsewhere.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Nate, 3 months agoLoved it before the UI update. Now it looks better but won't save passwords. You had one job...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17797947, 3 months agoI've been using Last Pass for over 10 years and in this time is been getting progressively worse.
The last stunt is amazing, cause they kept trying to push me towards the paid version they kept locking me out of my account, the last time I reset my password I wrote it down in a note just to make sure I had the right password and lo and behold they lock me out again and my password is "incorrect" this is Bullshit of the highest magnitude. Don't waste your time or money in this thing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17795739, 3 months ago标题多输入几个关键字，是为了让更多人了解真相。
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17794718, 3 months agoThe recent update has massively improved the UI/UX of the extension which is great. Unfortunately it now often bugs out. Sometimes the extension stops showing logins for all sites, the vault stops working properly (buttons do nothing) and the only thing that seems to fix it is reinstalling. this has been going on intermittedly ever since the UI update a few months/weeks ago. Very unfortunate that QA is so lacking from lastpass.
EDIT: I reached out to lastpass support and they were able to help me resolve the issue. I have updated my rating to 4 stars because this issue should not occur in the first place.