- Rated 2 out of 5by No Way, 2 months agoUsed to be great but now search either doesn't work or is SLOW. Add-on hasn't been updated in five months?!? LastPass isn't even trying to improve. I'm moving to Bitwarden.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Adrian Osterwalder, 2 months agoViel zu oft funktioniert das Addon nicht korrekt (Layout-Fehler, Passwörter können nicht ausgefüllt werden, ....).
Das letzte Update ist vom 14. Juni 23 - echt ärgerlich, dass Fehler nicht schneller behoben werden!
Da ich hauptsächlich Firefox verwende, überlege ich mir ernsthaft den Passwort Manager zu wechseln!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Mandalorean, 5 months agoWorked great for years, the current version is broken on Firefox and Chrome. As many others have reported, it does not find any matching sites in the vault. You have to manually open the vault (which is also slower now) and find your site.
Update: To fix this disable the "improved save and fill" feature. It eventually worked for me, not sure if it was a restart that did it.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17942991, 6 months agoLatest updates make this plugin impossible to use since it constantly logs you out for no reason within minutes of you logging into the plugin. PLEASE FIX.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17917855, 6 months agoI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Pam, 7 months agoI have been a customer of LastPass for quite sometime now. I forgot my password and have not been able to use your services because of this. I was a Preminum paid subscriber and would like to be able to use my account. Can you help me?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Zafar, 8 months agoNon-switchable Pop-ups, in vk.com and other sites, after each click, it pops up again - Very annoying! The definition of the site hangs - everywhere it offers passwords from other sites.
Tired of waiting for fixes! it gets worse with every version!
Rolled back to version 220.127.116.11 works fine.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Joe JoKeRz, 8 months agoThis thing has become a buggy mess, it pops up constantly asking to save passwords to websites that have no password change or added to it, clicking never save password for this site does nothing as it just keeps asking.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17860579, 8 months agoThis used to be so awesome, but wow, lately it has become a buggy mess. I can never trust it to actually save an updated password, half the time I think it did, only to discover it didn't, or it would generate a new password for a site, but then silently generate another one and save that one in the vault instead, leaving you wondering why the new password you made for a website isn't working. And whatever they did to the interface made it so much worse from a user perspective.
But the final straw for me is random web-client-content-script errors I started getting whenever I would click certain buttons on websites. Took me hours to track it down to this extension.