- Rated 2 out of 5by SteveTheBoater, 2 days agoWow a real stinker of an update last week, and I see I'm not alone in this view. I use it primarily on a site that manages addresses and it is constantly offering to paste and save addresses, even though I have disabled this feature mutiple times. It is intermittently not showing my passwords or is failing to paste them in if I select them. Can I revert to the previous release?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13363699, 2 days agoWhatever / whenever the most recent update was broke the extension in Firefox. Opening the vault does nothing but bring a white embedded window without anything in it besides the logo. Search is also broken... basically the extension is non functional. I pay for LastPass and without a functional browser extension it makes me wonder why.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17749003, 3 days agoThe latest update, released in January 2023, requires an uninstall and reinstall to fully function. Would be nice if LastPass had let people know that.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17747943, 4 days agoVersion 18.104.22.168 would not retain preferences.
Whatever I set gets forgotten once I reload Firefox.
Auto log-off timer, disable auto-fill.... all gone once Firefox gets closed and re-opened.
Reading reviews: looks like the last update has many-many flaws. Wow.
- Rated 2 out of 5by DrivenByHim, 6 days agoThe new update is pretty, but breaks workflows. Someone in design obviously does not use the addon. Alphabetical sorting is now broken (thanks for that, it's terrible) and form-fills aren't properly contextual. Each update gets worse. Get your act together or you're going to lose another multi-year customer.
- Rated 2 out of 5by kae, 6 days agoUnfortunately the recent update to the LastPass extension has caused a lot of problems. The update caused the most used passwords for a site with multiple accounts to scramble the arrangement (I'm not sure what they use to order the accounts, but now I have to scroll to find the one I use all the time to avoid the ones I rarely use). Extremely large opaque icons in fillable fields are in front of the text in the field causing the text not to be able to be read when reveal text is selected. With the recent breach in LastPass, all this has caused a lot of problems with changing all my account passwords. I'm really disappointed in LastPass. I had a lot of secret information in LastPass which is now out ready to be decrypted. Very disappointed.
Also having problems getting the Security Dashboard to work at all (It just remains blank). Very disappointed in the LastPass product that I've been a subscriber and have recommended to so many people.
- Rated 2 out of 5by ddddqqqq, 8 days agoI was using LastPass for a long time. But ever since it was purchased by Logmein it's been going downhill. Shame on the original developer that sold if off!
The final nail in the coffin for me was when they lost all of our data in Dec of 2022. So if you are a LastPass user - run! On top of that you will have to change all of your important passwords because this company could not keep our data safe.
I'm switching away as soon as I can.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17725212, 20 days agoNot bad if you can deal with them being hacked all the time. I put up with it for 2 years as a premium user. I've now completely deleted my vault and cancelled my subscription, on to Bitwarden!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rob Hall, a month agoExtension stopped working in the last 6+ weeks. It used to be great, but the FIREFOX extension NO LONGER WORKS. The dialog windows that pop up from the menu bar extension icon open TOO LARGE to allow clicking on the dialog answers. The install when done does NOT open to your LastPass vault. I really want to use Firefox, but this is driving me into using EDGE and CHROME instead.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Mrantz, 2 months agoI was on the verge of going Premium with LastPass, and I thank the stars I didn't. I don't know if the people at LastPass were distracted by the repetitive data breaches they've had over the last several months, or if they've fired all the good coders, but this last release or 2 have really JACKED UP THEIR PRODUCT !!! I've been using the FireFox addon for LastPass for well over a year, and honestly, never really had a problem until the last month or so. Anyways, I'll give LastPass some time to get this sorted out before I decided to move on to another product. I think they deserve the chance, but up to now it's been a pretty good product. See everyone elses comments as well. LastPass is a liked product, but seriously, the bugs that have been been approved and released into production - I gotta believe there was little to NO TESTING AT ALL, because some of these bugs are just so much in your face, you couldn't miss them. DO BETTER LASTPASS !!! DO BETTER !!!
- Rated 2 out of 5by arst, 2 months agoHad been using it for years. But recently notice that on some pages like https://developer.android.com/jetpack/compose first load shows weird layouts for 1 sec, then become normla. Not an big deal but just annoying. I try disabling all other extensions only enabling this one. So I can confirm this extension casues the issue. Unfortunately it had been good for me. I now need to look other password managment solutions. And I believe this review will not be reviewed by LastPass. So good bye thanks for had been great tool.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Paul Everett, 2 months agoThe LastPass extension used to be usable in Firefox, but the latest version is buggy and slow at best. Passwords are very slow to populate or never populate at all. What LastPass calls "Password less" authentication is anything but password less
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16096569, 2 months agoI used LastPass for a few years on Firefox. In the beginning it worked very well; but now I want to abandon it for another password manager. LastPass does not detect logins often, does not detect password changes, etc... it is starting to get frustrated.
- Rated 2 out of 5by GoodMirek, 3 months agoIt does the basic job, but is pretty buggy. Auto-fill often failed, recently it stopped working at all. When auto-fill works, it cannot distinguish among subdomains. In Secure Notes, attachments in ZIP format are often broken, so it losses my data. I learnt that hard way.
I am using Teams plan. Admin console and shared folders are also annoyingly buggy, showing "unknown errors" often.
I am using another password manager (Bitwarden) in parallel and it is way better.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13954908, 4 months agohave an upgraded account for years. Saved new master password and needed it 3 weeks later. When the hint was sent to me their was NO hint.. I saved it because I always go back to be SURE. now I have no hint, no vault as I once had a one time code to restore everything. Wouldn't you think in an emergency you'd have someway to save your passwords? My master wasn't saved when I sent for the hint. I now am.....screwed after at least 10 years.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14402983, 5 months agoAlmost daily LastPass is found corrupt in Firefox and I have to close all my tabs then close Firefox. Then I have to reopen Firefox and add LastPass to Firefox via add-ons under the Tools Menu.
- Rated 2 out of 5by JoR, 5 months agoUrsprünglich gut, aber seit Wochen kann man nicht mehr auf den Vault zugreifen. Ausfüllen klappt zum Glück noch, aber ein Passwort nachzuschlagen oder ein neues zu erstellen ist nicht möglich. Für ein kostenpflichtiges Produkt absolut peinlich.