Some features are temporarily disabled while we perform web site maintenance. We'll be back to full capacity shortly.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Andras, 17 days agoFor those who have encountered problems with the LastPass extension for a while: disabling and then re-enabling the extension works for me. However I hope they will fix the issue soon.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Diane, a month agoI have depended on this add-on for years, and been fairly happy even when they restricted usage to one computer (can't complain about free!), but today it's frozen for no reason I know of. I see someone else saying there was an update. Just adding my voice to let the programmers know it's broken and I can't find any way to make it work again. Nothing happens when I click and I can't log in except at the website. So I guess I'll copy my passwords from the vault there, as needed.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Jérôme, 2 months agoLeider hinkt die Firefox-Erweiterung hinterher. Die Darstellung beim öffnen der Erweiterung ist immer verschoben. Mit Apple-Touch-ID funktioniert das noch nicht in Firefox. Bitte beheben.
Same as: I like Lastpass and use the premium version for a long time. But for a while now there's a very annoying bug in the Firefox add-on, where you can only see half the window when opening the add-on, because the content is shifted left. Why don't you fix that?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 18096584, 2 months agoI like Lastpass and use the premium version for a long time. But for a while now there's a very annoying bug in the Firefox add-on, where you can only see half the window when opening the add-on, because the content is shifted left. Why don't you fix that?
- Rated 3 out of 5by NotMe, 2 months agoNormally I like Lastpass. It does what I want it to do, namely saving Passwords, but they weren't able to fix a Bug, where you can only see half the window when clicking on the Addon, because the content is shifted so far left. This bug existed for half a year soon and still hasn't been fixed.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Bodrey, 5 months agoI've been using LastPass for years now, and until recently it has worked well. However, now it logs me out constantly, even though I have those settings unchecked. When I try to contact Support about it I just get redirected to their Online Community Support forum, and no one there can help. I still don't know why this is happening. Every time I want to log into one of my sites now I have to log in to LastPass first. PITA!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Kosmos, 9 months agoViele Jahre war ich ein zufriedener und zahlender Nutzer. Seitdem die Erweiterung aber erneuert wurde verursacht LastPass immer mehr Probleme.
Ein paar Beispiele:
- Plötzlich "matchen" vollkommen falsche Websites im Vault und der eigentlich richtige EIntrag findet sich irgendwo am Ende der Liste
- "Soll das Passwort gespeichert/aktualisiert werden?"-PopUps zertören das Layout der aufgerufenen Website
- Vollkommen abwegige Formularfelder weden als Login-Feld erkannt, was sowohl beim Ausfüllen als auch im Zusammenhang mit vorgenannten PopUps zu noch mehr Frust führt
Wenn sich hier nicht bald viel tut muss der innere Schweinehund nachgeben und eine Alternative gefunden werden. :(
- Rated 3 out of 5by BobbyPhoenix, 9 months agoExtension settings will not stay after closing browser. On 220.127.116.11 I uncheck to save addresses and matching sites, but after I close the browser and open again, both boxes are checked again. I have to uncheck each new time I open the browser. I cleared cache/cookies, but it still happens. It also happens on Chrome.