- by GregB, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5I really liked for years... and now it is just useless... blank pop-up - not sure if this is new update or try to force everyone into paid version - realy disappointing
- by Bill Sr., 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Have worked for hours trying to get lastpass for firefox downloaded and installed to absolutely no avail. Continuously get :Download failed. Please check your connection." Did all suggested by mozilla and still no results. Wish I could say something good, but no!
- by Firefox user 14721433, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Требуется премиум чтобы иметь возможность пользоваться и с компьютера и с телефона, даёт трижды переключиться с одного девайса на другой и лочится навсегда. Экспортнул данные и удалил учётку, к чёрту эту убогую контору.
- by Firefox user 13257038, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5OMG! This is SO much better than the other popular one I used for years. Easy to use, fills forms completely and accurately. A little tough to migrate from the previous program, but with a little work, it happened. Glad my granddaughter showed me this app!
- by australiandisabilityltd, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5What about disability access? We have the right to safe passwords just like users who are able-bodied. Your software should be required to be compatible with text prediction and software such as screen readers which provide users like me an accessible user experience, you would be able to attract more users to your extension/service if you incorporated the principles of Universal Design.
As it stands this extension is not fit to be included as a Mozilla Recommended extension and for the reasons I have outlined, Mozilla should consider reviewing the inclusion of this extension as a recommended part of their browser or any software.
Please see Article 21 of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ratified by the United Nations in 2007: https://www.un.org/development/desa/disabilities/convention-on-the-rights-of-persons-with-disabilities/article-21-freedom-of-expression-and-opinion-and-access-to-information.html