- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14369023, 2 days agoNo longer installs as an extension on Firefox. Message claims there is a "network problem" but gives no further information.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17826284, 3 days agoThis was a pretty decent app, worked well for what it was designed for. Except; It let itself be hacked last November, and then again, recently, it let an employee have access to its master vault from HIS home! So when his PC was hacked, the hacker gained access to the master vault and ALL the accounts. Granted, the hacker will now have to crack individual accounts by figuring out passwords, but that's not an impossible task by far. So, in less than four months, I changed passwords for some 250 accounts twice. After the second time, needless to say, I dumped this POS service. Oh, and by the way, take a quick look at their massive number of 5* reviews. Unlike the negative ones here, there are no narratives, just ratings. Feeling a need to stuff the ratings box, LastPass?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Paleyrenk, 9 days agoHave used lastpass for many years. The current lastpass is too difficult to use, it is almost a decoration!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Bartholomew, 9 days agoI have never reviewed an extension before, however Lastpass has prompted me to as a result of their business practices. Removing multi-device support I could deal with, removing email support for free users, ok... But now a data breach due to employee incompetence? No thanks.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17812610, 12 days agoright now I am very frustrated and find using last pass impossible.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16151627, 15 days agoA password manager with a data breach. Also the updates actively removed cross platform use without paying way more than competitors. Go use bitwarden or something else.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Leonard, 17 days agoLastPass lost USER databases in a 2022 breach. They then tried to hide the fact by waiting nearly 6 months to release details! Even then, the resulting forensics simply proved that they were inexcusably irresponsible with sensitive user data.
As a computer security professional I wouldn't normally post a negative review because I understand the challenges of the situation.
However, LastPass' failure is so egregious it is simply inexcusable.
I've canceled all my accounts with them (personal, family and corporate PAID accounts.)
My posting here is to inform others since LastPass has demonstrated they can't be trusted to be forthcoming.
Use at your own risk!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17671266, 17 days agoThis garbage company just keeps on making one garbage update after another. The only thing they really care is your money. Even they took your money, their program still won't work, and they won't keep your password safe.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Powie, 18 days agoThey get hacked badly once a year, moving to a different product, really google it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17803155, 19 days agosince last update a mess not even able to login anymore (internet connection missing try to login again)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14673407, 20 days agoCurrent version - Feb '23 is an absolute mess. How this got released is beyond me. Breaks lots of websites and is obtrusive beyond norms... pops up when not required or needed in fields that have nothing to do with passwords or logins. Blocks input. I'm having to disable it regularly just to get work done.
If you're thinking about Lastpass as an option. For now, I'd put your money elsewhere.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17797947, 22 days agoI've been using Last Pass for over 10 years and in this time is been getting progressively worse.
The last stunt is amazing, cause they kept trying to push me towards the paid version they kept locking me out of my account, the last time I reset my password I wrote it down in a note just to make sure I had the right password and lo and behold they lock me out again and my password is "incorrect" this is Bullshit of the highest magnitude. Don't waste your time or money in this thing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17795739, 24 days ago标题多输入几个关键字，是为了让更多人了解真相。
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17793565, 25 days agoI have to use this for work and it's by far the worst, clunkiest and often times straight up dysfunctional password manager I ever had the displeasure to use. Stay far away from this if you can.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17782371, a month agocopypaste stopped working. really trashy update
- Rated 1 out of 5by Daniel V, a month agoBefore the last update LastPass was very inconsistent with detecting fields and autofilling, but I used to be able to right click and use the option to fill the password anyways. Since the last update this feature is removed and I can no longer use the app. It does not work.
I have to edit the item I want to fill out, because not even copying to clipboard from the menu works. Terrible stuff.
- Rated 1 out of 5by ahmed14410, a month agoi completely stopped using it after the last data breach
beside the pay wall for multi devices feature i mean that's why i use online password manager
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 10364705, a month agoThe latest version of this extension is so buggy as to be unusable. Sorry, I am a Premium User and this is just not good enough. Get it sorted! I suspect that there is something wrong with LP as the google chrome extension has also become useless.