- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13522774, 5 years agoIf you are interested in containers also look at Firefox Multi-Account Containers, and Switch Container Plus. Thank you to the developer of this add-on, its great that more people can isolate the big tech companies tracking and have some more control over what data is collected. Plus the added benefit of being able to sign into multiple accounts on one browser is helpful.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Goldmaster, 5 years agook but what about other containers? as it doesn't want to work with other containers.
I use 2 google accounts, and 1 of which needs me to login via a company portal, which when i do it redirects back to google and so loads a blank page in the google container. there should be a way to add certain urls to the container that are needed for google login.
It seams to have been sorted by disabling the extension and using always in container, and opening my company portal in the google container. to login. will only work until i sign up. but this a temporary fix until the addon get bugged fixed.It works with other Container addons. For example it works with Multi Account Containers and Temporary Containers.
There is only an issue with other domain specific container addons e.g. Facebook Container (and all the forks like this)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14007126, 5 years agoIt works very good.Thank you for your review. What can we do better to get 5 stars?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14010410, 5 years agoworks great except youtube since a day or two gets greyed out if you use google-container + µblock. I think it worked in the beginning, now only µblock without container or container without µblock works on youtube.
otherwise great addon
- Rated 5 out of 5by Calystor, 5 years agoComme le module Facebook, il permet d'augmenter la protection de ses données privées
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14002401, 5 years agoAfter clicking a google search result, it opens the result in a new tab and closes the search results tab, meaning you can only get back to the results by reopening the closed tab. Really sucks.I'm sorry, you can simply open the search result with a middle mouse click and you will not lose your search.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12621326, 5 years agoExcellent add-on but if use Google Translator for Firefox opens two tabs for one click.Are you using Temporary Containers? This is a bug with this addon in Automatic Mode.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bob, 5 years agoLo que esta buscando. Gran extensión para evitar ser rastreados por Google.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13995350, 5 years agoGreat addon! Only thing not making it a five star is that it opens a duplicate tab whenever I go from a fresh tab into a google service. Fix this and you get ★★★★★This should only happens if you are using Temporary Containers in Automatic Mode. If this is the case, I appreciate you as an advanced user. Create a manual rule in Temporary Containers to fix it first. I'll take care of it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Chris Pinkus, 5 years agoGreat addon, but has one major (in my opinion) problem: When you enter/leave your container, your past history (back button) is gone.
What I recommend:
1) Make new tab when creating a container
2) Do not close previous (non-containerized) tab
3) Create an option for users to turn on/off this behaviorSimply open the search result with a middle mouse click and you will not lose your search.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Patrice, 5 years agoIt's a shame that we can not return to the SERP after a search. So I deactivated for now this extension that would be perfect.Simply open the search result with a middle mouse click and you will not lose your search. Easiest solution.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13954907, 5 years agoGreat container! I like how new tabs from Google search results get detached. My one request would be a separate container for Gmail (mail.google.com) because that's the only service I actually need to be logged into.Splitting all services in own addons is possible but needs lot of ressources.
- Rated 5 out of 5by aryfi, 5 years agoSeems to work perfectly, as expected, and just as the Facebook Container functions.