- Rated 5 out of 5by Gabriele, 5 years agoI already tried to make a container manually to isolate google, but it always finds a way to escape the container. This extension looks promising
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13522774, 6 years agoIf you are interested in containers also look at Firefox Multi-Account Containers, and Switch Container Plus. Thank you to the developer of this add-on, its great that more people can isolate the big tech companies tracking and have some more control over what data is collected. Plus the added benefit of being able to sign into multiple accounts on one browser is helpful.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Goldmaster, 6 years agook but what about other containers? as it doesn't want to work with other containers.
I use 2 google accounts, and 1 of which needs me to login via a company portal, which when i do it redirects back to google and so loads a blank page in the google container. there should be a way to add certain urls to the container that are needed for google login.
It seams to have been sorted by disabling the extension and using always in container, and opening my company portal in the google container. to login. will only work until i sign up. but this a temporary fix until the addon get bugged fixed.It works with other Container addons. For example it works with Multi Account Containers and Temporary Containers.
There is only an issue with other domain specific container addons e.g. Facebook Container (and all the forks like this)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14010410, 6 years agoworks great except youtube since a day or two gets greyed out if you use google-container + µblock. I think it worked in the beginning, now only µblock without container or container without µblock works on youtube.
otherwise great addon
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14002401, 6 years agoAfter clicking a google search result, it opens the result in a new tab and closes the search results tab, meaning you can only get back to the results by reopening the closed tab. Really sucks.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13995350, 6 years agoGreat addon! Only thing not making it a five star is that it opens a duplicate tab whenever I go from a fresh tab into a google service. Fix this and you get ★★★★★This should only happens if you are using Temporary Containers in Automatic Mode. If this is the case, I appreciate you as an advanced user. Create a manual rule in Temporary Containers to fix it first. I'll take care of it.