- by Firefox user 14325931, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Lorsque ce module est activé, le bouton "page précédente" de Firefox ne fonctionne plus à partir du moteur de recherche Google. Il fonctionne bien lorsqu'on se connecte directement à un site, mais pas avec Google (on est obligé de passer par l'historique pour revenir à la page de recherche). C'est la raison pour laquelle j'ai désactivé cette extension.
- by Gabriele, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I already tried to make a container manually to isolate google, but it always finds a way to escape the container. This extension looks promising
- by Firefox user 13522774, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5If you are interested in containers also look at Firefox Multi-Account Containers, and Switch Container Plus. Thank you to the developer of this add-on, its great that more people can isolate the big tech companies tracking and have some more control over what data is collected. Plus the added benefit of being able to sign into multiple accounts on one browser is helpful.
- by Goldmaster, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5ok but what about other containers? as it doesn't want to work with other containers.
I use 2 google accounts, and 1 of which needs me to login via a company portal, which when i do it redirects back to google and so loads a blank page in the google container. there should be a way to add certain urls to the container that are needed for google login.
It seams to have been sorted by disabling the extension and using always in container, and opening my company portal in the google container. to login. will only work until i sign up. but this a temporary fix until the addon get bugged fixed.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoIt works with other Container addons. For example it works with Multi Account Containers and Temporary Containers.
There is only an issue with other domain specific container addons e.g. Facebook Container (and all the forks like this)
- by Firefox user 14010410, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5works great except youtube since a day or two gets greyed out if you use google-container + µblock. I think it worked in the beginning, now only µblock without container or container without µblock works on youtube.
otherwise great addon