- by criticabug, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Works well. The addon doesn't support .google TLD itself so some of *.google sites (e.g. https://opensource.google/) is loaded in a usual tab even if I entered the address in Google container tab.
- by Makis, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works well except it could open Google pages to a new tab instead of using the existing one as this looses page history. I have had to reopen the previous page numerous times because I can't use Back.
- by Firefox user 14666995, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I live abroad, so while my google account knows I only speak english, by using this add-on the language is always switched to the country I live in, making it a little more difficult to search. Otherwise I enjoy this product.
- by Firefox user 14518575, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I really wish that this would give me the option to contain different google services; I'd like to use Gmail and Youtube logged in and search without a login, for instance. Otherwise functions as advertised.
- by pedz, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5My only issue with it is that mozilla.org links from search results in the google container persisting over to the mozilla website.
I assume that's because addons can't mess with the mozilla website, but it seems like could some way switch it away from the google tab before it even loads content for the page or possibly even before it even requests it. Although I honestly have no idea about that so maybe that's asking too much.
Works great otherwise, but that's pretty much for my 4/5 rather than 5/5 rating.
- by Chris Pinkus, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great addon, but has one major (in my opinion) problem: When you enter/leave your container, your past history (back button) is gone.
What I recommend:
1) Make new tab when creating a container
2) Do not close previous (non-containerized) tab
3) Create an option for users to turn on/off this behavior