- by Gaurav Dhital, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Not great. Can use google for the most part but can't login to my university email using this. After being redirected from the university portal to what I assume would be gmail, it gets stuck at "www.google.com/a/.edu/acs"
- by majoraswrath, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Great, but one remark. Could you give us an option when opening a link from google search that it overwrites the current tab and not open in a new tab. So like close the google container and just open the new link???
- by Firefox user 14305634, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works, but it works better than expected. I just want to restrict Google on other sites (reason I got this extention, for example: I don't want "log in using your Google account" on eBay), but I want to be able to log in to Google-pages themselves (google.com, google.de etc). I activated it in the preferences, but it won't work. Deactivated at the moment, please fix.
/edit: okay, maybe I'm just too dumb: when I *don't* activate the "ignore /search pages" option, it kinda works, although it says it will *not* work (meaning: leave them be as they would without the addon) on searches when the box is ticked. I'm confused.
- by snadge, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works to some extent...It does not allow you to be signed into say YOUTUBE (as I want) but not stay signed in to GOOGLE search (as I dont want)...doesnt matter which tab its in, if you log out of google your logged out of Youtube in a different Tab.....shame...
- by Firefox user 14956003, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5There is certain failure on some corporate gmail based accounts. I manga lot of Gmail accounts and a Few corporate ones. One of the corporates behaves fine , the other don't sinca gets hung up on gmail.com/a/mycorporate/acs and does not advance. i have to disable the container, log there, and reenable it.
- by Arundel, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5As some already mentioned, it would be useful to be able to select which Google services can be contained; I'm especially interested in using Youtube / Youtube Music / Gmail as logged-in, but not other Google services (e.g. search).
I think evading Google is a lot harder than escaping Facebook.
- by Korwin, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Да, страницы в домене Google.com, Google.ru и youtube.com загружаются в контейнере Google. Но и новые страницы из результатов поиска открываются также в этом контейнере. Какой в этом смысл, когда почти все вкладки создаются из результатов поиска? Firefox 65.0a1 (2018-11-30) (64-bit).
- by Firefox user 14002401, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5After clicking a google search result, it opens the result in a new tab and closes the search results tab, meaning you can only get back to the results by reopening the closed tab. Really sucks.
- by Patrice, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It's a shame that we can not return to the SERP after a search. So I deactivated for now this extension that would be perfect.