- by Firefox user 14956003, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5There is certain failure on some corporate gmail based accounts. I manga lot of Gmail accounts and a Few corporate ones. One of the corporates behaves fine , the other don't sinca gets hung up on gmail.com/a/mycorporate/acs and does not advance. i have to disable the container, log there, and reenable it.
- by ErikAggie, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Seems to do what it claims to do. FYI: I believe the reason we lose history whenever we enter or leave a Google site is that the container doesn't want to associate that history with Google (where you came from, in particular).
One suggestion: would it be possible to have links outside of Google open up in a new tab? That would solve this history issue, letting us go back to our search results if we don't get what we want on the first click.
- by kbirger, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Breaks history for google searches. If I use the search bar to do a search, when I click on a link (which isn't to mozilla.org, perplexingly enough), I don't have any history entries and cannot use the back button.
- by Arundel, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5As some already mentioned, it would be useful to be able to select which Google services can be contained; I'm especially interested in using Youtube / Youtube Music / Gmail as logged-in, but not other Google services (e.g. search).
I think evading Google is a lot harder than escaping Facebook.
- by Firefox user 14666995, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I live abroad, so while my google account knows I only speak english, by using this add-on the language is always switched to the country I live in, making it a little more difficult to search. Otherwise I enjoy this product.